Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

custom manifold fabrication

Old 07-02-2007, 11:11 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SAVAGE has disabled reputation
Default Re: custom manifold fabrication

Try calling agian, I try not to miss any calls. 540-368-0038 open from 10am to 5:30 pm. If you call and dont get a answer with in those hrs call back we take about 30 to 50 calls a day it maybe hard to get them all. Hope we can help.
Savage
Hybrid Garage
Old 07-03-2007, 03:06 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by SAVAGE
Try calling agian, I try not to miss any calls. 540-368-0038 open from 10am to 5:30 pm. If you call and dont get a answer with in those hrs call back we take about 30 to 50 calls a day it maybe hard to get them all. Hope we can help.
Savage
Hybrid Garage
get someone to answer phones. believe me. even paying someone top dollar for doing just that will free up someone that can be doing other things that make money, and will beyond pay for themselves.

we average 100-250 calls a day on three lines, and to be honest, i need to get another receptionist because the phone is ALWAYS being used. and they aint due to bullshit calls neither.

nothing screams unprofessional than a business that wont answer the phone in less than 4 rings, add in no form of verbal greeting when its answered, and peoples impressions will be shitty of your place.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:47 AM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

You want someone to give you a quote over the phone or through pm's??

Stop being crazy and come down to the real world with the rest of us.

Making a manifold, not to mention equel length isn't an easy job, it's extremely time consuming (10-20hrs). Not to mention impossible to even get an idea w/o the car being in front of you. I would expect to pay at least $1000 for a one off. If you are in this much of a rush now, i think you're in for a big suprise.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:36 PM
Registered Member

crznx2000 has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=Chris4130;3204737]You want someone to give you a quote over the phone or through pm's??

Making a manifold, not to mention equel length isn't an easy job, it's extremely time consuming (10-20hrs). Not to mention impossible to even get an idea w/o the car being in front of you. I would expect to pay at least $1000 for a one off. If you are in this much of a rush now, i think you're in for a big suprise.

love your sarcasm. i asked a simple question. where was a good place. not so much "how much" because price wasnt an issue, but i like to know what im getting in to AHEAD of time. i know exactly whats involved, but if the person cant give me a god damn hour rate, and their estimation on how many hours in building said manifold on a car, then they obviously havent done it enough times (for me) to consider them serious and profesional. if im going to spend over 1000 for anything, i want a serious businessman attitude. which is not what im getting from any of yalls smart ass responses. if youd like to be sarcastic, go check the spo threads. i asked for business, and called the ones i was given, and talked to people in great detail about this. and chris, if im going to give someone a large amount of money like that, haste is assumed in payment. im not sitting around with my car in someone elses posesion and nothing getting done. been there, done that, cops were involved.....bottom line, a serious, mature professional business understands where im coming from. dont you worry your pretty little head about it anymore though, i have someone to do the work, and they seem quiet mature and knowledgeable.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:58 PM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Originally Posted by Chris4130

I thought you just knew about funny looking wheels
Old 07-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=crznx2000;3205691]
Originally Posted by Chris4130

love your sarcasm. i asked a simple question. where was a good place. not so much "how much" because price wasnt an issue, but i like to know what im getting in to AHEAD of time. i know exactly whats involved, but if the person cant give me a god damn hour rate, and their estimation on how many hours in building said manifold on a car, then they obviously havent done it enough times (for me) to consider them serious and profesional. if im going to spend over 1000 for anything, i want a serious businessman attitude. which is not what im getting from any of yalls smart ass responses. if youd like to be sarcastic, go check the spo threads. i asked for business, and called the ones i was given, and talked to people in great detail about this. and chris, if im going to give someone a large amount of money like that, haste is assumed in payment. im not sitting around with my car in someone elses posesion and nothing getting done. been there, done that, cops were involved.....bottom line, a serious, mature professional business understands where im coming from. dont you worry your pretty little head about it anymore though, i have someone to do the work, and they seem quiet mature and knowledgeable.

lol u have a lot to learn.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:15 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

i will make you one for $400. I have never done it before but i have a welder and some chainlink fence pipeing so i should be able to make something of a reasonable quality for your price range.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:21 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

I'll do it for $200.

JB weld and paper towel tubes.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Registered Member

crznx2000 has disabled reputation

like i said, its already taken care of. thanks from the slow people again, drag va never lets me down with their unlimited collective ignorance.
Old 07-06-2007, 03:31 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

I love when you try to sound smart.

Quick Reply: custom manifold fabrication