Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

custom manifold fabrication

Old 06-27-2007, 07:55 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crznx2000 has disabled reputation
Default custom manifold fabrication

im looking for a good shop that can make me an equal length exaust manifold for my mazda.....no aftermarket for the 2.2. can anyone make any local suggestions? im in richmond. have the stock manifold, even a blown motor to pattern aggainst.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:57 AM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette
Default Re: custom manifold fabrication

I can do it but it won't be cheap. I don't know what your looking to spend but you can PM me if you want.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:00 PM
Banned

SAVAGE has disabled reputation

Hybrid Garage, Shop is in Fredricksburg Va. 540-368-0030
Old 07-02-2007, 06:32 AM
Registered Member

anybody? this is getting really pathetic, i need this done asap! ANYONE? please.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:35 AM
Shut the Fuck Up!

IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough

did you PM 69vette and call hybrid garage?
Old 07-02-2007, 08:40 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

www.wicked-whips.com

(804) 512-4593

Ask For Derron.

And stop your crying because you were not motivated enough to look by yourself.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:08 AM
Registered Member

im not crying, ive been calling all over richmond for the past week. ive been talking to 69vette all week, and have yet to get a price(no offense to him, just defending my "crying self")....seeing as i do all my work anyway im getting to the point im just going to have to do it myself, and hope for the best. called hybrid garage, no answer. if i dont get serious conversations out of people, its usually an indication they are not serious about doing the work. ill call them again, but i neethe work done, i dont need to talk about it with people for a month.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:14 AM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

Originally Posted by crznx2000
im not crying, ive been calling all over richmond for the past week. ive been talking to 69vette all week, and have yet to get a price(no offense to him, just defending my "crying self")....seeing as i do all my work anyway im getting to the point im just going to have to do it myself, and hope for the best. called hybrid garage, no answer. if i dont get serious conversations out of people, its usually an indication they are not serious about doing the work. ill call them again, but i neethe work done, i dont need to talk about it with people for a month.
I sent you a PM back everytime you pm'ed me, except for over the weekend. Sorry I don't come on here on the weekends much. Like I told you though, your not going to find someone to make you a one off manifold for $400 and get a quality piece and you can not just cut the flange off your oem cast manifold and make something to weld to that.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:56 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by crznx2000
I gave you a number. You tell him what you need done. If he can't do it, he will point you to who can. He is no bullshit.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Registered Member

34rdztr has disabled reputation

i make custom headers also and have to agree with 69vette,you will have to custom make a flange and custom make the header.GET THE HINT..........CUSTOM...ONE OFF.....NOT MASS PRODUCED....cost is higher,these are usually built by the hour(plus parts),it is very hard to estimate a job like that. if you do all your own work you should understand this, it is going to be expensive.there is nothing you can do about that,but here is my # if you want to call 804 648 8737 SMITH AND COMPANY AUTO

Quick Reply: custom manifold fabrication