Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Colonial Heights District Court

Old 07-23-2010, 08:53 AM
Indeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX
Default Re: Colonial Heights District Court

Originally Posted by IMSHAKN
I had a trooper shut my truck down in Charles City and issue me 26 citations for equipment violations and overweight. That stop cost me nearly $5,000. I can't blame the cop because I knew about the some of the problems with my truck, operated it anyway and got caught.
LOL. I'm from Charles City, were you trying to skip the scales by going route 5? Do you remember the trooper's name?
Old 07-23-2010, 09:27 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by <©>
I live off of Beach road. Right by officer nash, be fucking glad you all don't live here. Sons of bitches have chargers now and are on the highest fucking horse ever to tread on the earth. My mom got pulled over in here prius for doing 6 over, then he tried to ticket her for her STOCK lights being too bright.
He was coming the OPPOSITE direction, and spun around to catch her doing 6 over... 6!!!

Tickets were dropped in court, but either way... I don't mess with the guy personally, but I know some pissed off honda fags that have fucked with his house/driveway. I heard someone took a skateboard, soaked it in gasoline, lit it on fire and let it roll down a stream of gas the laid down too.
i know where you live but seriously that does suck for you living beside him. if i have to go to chesterfield for any dam thing i take the back roads if i can.
Old 07-23-2010, 09:28 AM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by <©>
I live off of Beach road. Right by officer nash, be fucking glad you all don't live here. Sons of bitches have chargers now and are on the highest fucking horse ever to tread on the earth. My mom got pulled over in here prius for doing 6 over, then he tried to ticket her for her STOCK lights being too bright.
He was coming the OPPOSITE direction, and spun around to catch her doing 6 over... 6!!!

Tickets were dropped in court, but either way... I don't mess with the guy personally, but I know some pissed off honda fags that have fucked with his house/driveway. I heard someone took a skateboard, soaked it in gasoline, lit it on fire and let it roll down a stream of gas the laid down too.
I'm not worried about some pussy ass over weight driver assisted charger. Nor, am I worried about a certain Officer Nash of Chesterfield County and all of his training listed on an online resume. "if it's on the internets and I can't find it, I will eventually." What makes me laugh is the fact that for someone that is such a prick during traffic stops. He has an ass ton of info online. Making it very easy to locate his ass and entice porky bob to a nice game of follow the lead. ~damn, I lost him.~
Old 07-23-2010, 09:51 AM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

Originally Posted by DOOM
i know where you live but seriously that does suck for you living beside him. if i have to go to chesterfield for any dam thing i take the back roads if i can.
And thats where Nash will get you. He pulled me on spring run. Actually he already had someone pulled over, looked back, saw my lowered integra coming; and than proceeded to step in the middle of the street with his hand in a stop position. Made me pull behind him, finished up his first stop, than reversed his car around me and said license and registration, and just went on like a regular stop.

Felt like I was in supertroopers or something. fuck. Gave me a ticket for car being .4" lower than legal limit, exhaust ticket. Fuck that guy.

Last edited by WALL-E; 07-23-2010 at 09:58 AM.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:09 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by WALL-E
And thats where Nash will get you. He pulled me on spring run. Actually he already had someone pulled over, looked back, saw my lowered integra coming; and than proceeded to step in the middle of the street with his hand in a stop position. Made me pull behind him, finished up his first stop, than reversed his car around me and said license and registration, and just went on like a regular stop.

Felt like I was in supertroopers or something. fuck. Gave me a ticket for car being .4" lower than legal limit, exhaust ticket. Fuck that guy.

fucking chesterfield and nash. i got pulled over in the highland's once and cop asked who i was coming to see etc, and i was like really no one's business really. cop smirked and said "nash is right up the road, and he will be waiting" on some nazi shit. when we use to go chill at prestige illusions (which was on nash rd) nash would be waiting.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:15 AM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by WALL-E

that sounds like fail on your part. I would have pulled the quick j-turn and rolled out on his ass. lol
Old 07-23-2010, 10:56 AM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
that sounds like fail on your part. I would have pulled the quick j-turn and rolled out on his ass. lol
I do lots of illegal things, but felony eluding for a exhaust ticket is not worth it for me.

lulz

Last edited by WALL-E; 07-23-2010 at 10:59 AM.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:08 AM
Banned

its only a felony if you get caught. lmao.

btw you find that the blue period?
Old 07-23-2010, 12:40 PM
Registered Member

Benz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond repute

This Nash cop sounds like the same cop that kept pulling my step-son over in Goochland for his exhaust when he had it.

hahahah...He would sit in the intersection across from my driveway and wait for him sometimes I spoke with him once and said sitting there running the car with AC on isn't a smart way to use taxpayers moneys.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:45 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by Benz0
This Nash cop sounds like the same cop that kept pulling my step-son over in Goochland for his exhaust when he had it.

hahahah...He would sit in the intersection across from my driveway and wait for him sometimes I spoke with him once and said sitting there running the car with AC on isn't a smart way to use taxpayers moneys.
if he had an illegal exhaust, why would you not expect him to continue giving your stepson tickets for knowingly breaking the law? if you feel that it's a stupid or unjust law, change it.

Quick Reply: Colonial Heights District Court