Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Colonial Heights District Court

Old 07-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Colonial Heights District Court

Originally Posted by Benz0
This Nash cop sounds like the same cop that kept pulling my step-son over in Goochland for his exhaust when he had it.

hahahah...He would sit in the intersection across from my driveway and wait for him sometimes I spoke with him once and said sitting there running the car with AC on isn't a smart way to use taxpayers moneys.
even if w/ your step son breaking the law w/ an illegal exhaust. I would get the number from the car and call the station and tell them that the officer is sitting there on a regular bases and that you feel feel it is harassment.

another approach to this is if he is sitting in the street and any part of his patrol car is blocking the street call the station and explain how you do not feel it is acceptable for him impeding the flow of traffic in order to catch other speeding. also they are not allowed to sit in people yards either. not even partly. ask me how i know. lol
Old 07-23-2010, 04:47 PM
SOHC>DOHC

Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp

The almighty Nash. I use to live down the street from Nash. Found out one day cause he was in his marked car, in his driveway shooting radar. I drove by him(not speeding). He chased me down and pulled me over. Gave me hell for a stock exhaust. 8am and just coming home from work. Yes i want to hear this dickfag gripe about that.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:56 PM
SOHC>DOHC

Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp Killer Wasp

For the guy who started this thread, be lucky your not living in Prince George. This Kid got 12 months misdemeanor time for shooting a cat in the head on his property. The cat got into his home from a hole in his floor or something iono. I think he said lived in a trailer. He was leaving the following day to go to Afghanastan. (marines) He said he was trying to shoot the cat in the ass but when he shot the cat turned around he got him in the head. Neighbor called it in. Judge said he had no sympathy for him.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

^^^ lets not even get into P.G courts either. back when I was in high school I had to do 45 hrs community service for a speeding ticket. 55/35.
nothing I like better than some fat shit standing over me popping of at the dick kisser, get that trash there. As he's sitting in the truck w/ a loaded shot gun over a fucking speeding ticket. fucking back Wood Inbred Jenny Craig Reject.
Old 07-24-2010, 05:22 AM
SOHC>DOHC

put some hair on your chest haha
Old 07-29-2010, 09:22 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by DOOM
fucking chesterfield and nash. i got pulled over in the highland's once and cop asked who i was coming to see etc, and i was like really no one's business really. cop smirked and said "nash is right up the road, and he will be waiting" on some nazi shit. when we use to go chill at prestige illusions (which was on nash rd) nash would be waiting.
DOOM frick man, if you ever see a red Ducati wave would yah. I live right accross from the highlands and I'm always on spring run/nash/beach for whatever reason.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:29 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by <©>
DOOM frick man, if you ever see a red Ducati wave would yah. I live right accross from the highlands and I'm always on spring run/nash/beach for whatever reason.
will do .. i haven't been out that way in years and very very rare im in chesterfield.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:45 AM
Registered Member

unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327

Fuck colonial whites chesterfeild there all big ego dbags I was pulled for doing 2 over in ch cop said I don't give tickets for doing 10 over only 15 I said I thought it was 35? He said it Is.....(my speed was 37)
Old 07-30-2010, 05:38 AM
Registered Member

Benz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
if he had an illegal exhaust, why would you not expect him to continue giving your stepson tickets for knowingly breaking the law? if you feel that it's a stupid or unjust law, change it.
His exhaust wasn't illegal it was 50 state legal and not one of those fart can exhausts...

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
even if w/ your step son breaking the law w/ an illegal exhaust. I would get the number from the car and call the station and tell them that the officer is sitting there on a regular bases and that you feel feel it is harassment.

another approach to this is if he is sitting in the street and any part of his patrol car is blocking the street call the station and explain how you do not feel it is acceptable for him impeding the flow of traffic in order to catch other speeding. also they are not allowed to sit in people yards either. not even partly. ask me how i know. lol
That did no justice...they would just say he is on patrol and blah blah

All of this is in the past and shit the cop didn't bother me but he did cross the line harrassing him when he pulled over one of his friends JUST because my stepson was RIDING with him, the asshole even had the balls to look at him and say you know why I am pulling you over? HE replied to him "because I am ridin gin this car" officer replied "yup"

no ticket was issued...he just wanted to be a dick. I did call that shit in and said if it happened again I am pressing charges against the Goochlan popo
Old 07-30-2010, 08:31 AM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

Originally Posted by Benz0
His exhaust wasn't illegal it was 50 state legal and not one of those fart can exhausts...
In VA, the law is no modification. It can be taken to the officers discretion, and they don't give a fuck about some 50 state legal sheet of paper from skunk2.

Quick Reply: Colonial Heights District Court