Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Colonial Heights District Court

Old 07-15-2010, 09:58 PM
C.R.E.A.M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM
Default Re: Colonial Heights District Court

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
granted it was epic years ago but when one person in a single traffic stop gets 13 tickets for every infraction the clam could find on the vehicle. that alone lets ya know that rape is not far away. lol
i know of a few who got 13+ tickets in one stop in chesterfield, i havent lived in chesterfield since 02 (worst fucking mistake ever my parents ever made moving from the fan to chesterfield in 97)
not sure about now but we us to watch out for officer nash he had a hard on for anything not stock, but most of those cop's act like it's russia and im sure someone has heard about someone getting the railroad fuck from chesterfield county. arrestafield is called that for a reason
Old 07-15-2010, 10:30 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

hahaha well be glad you don't live next door to Nash like one of the members here. prick waits at the end of the drive way for him. lmao
Old 07-15-2010, 10:46 PM
C.R.E.A.M

hahaha well be glad you don't live next door to Nash like one of the members here. prick waits at the end of the drive way for him. lmao
HAHAHA fuck that..
Old 07-15-2010, 10:50 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

hahaha right... I will say this the day that I come back to visit, I am going to go out of my way to swing by Nash's house and do a nasty burn out in front of his place around 3am... Hell I might even disconnect the exhaust. lmao
Old 07-15-2010, 10:54 PM
C.R.E.A.M

hahaha right... I will say this the day that I come back to visit, I am going to go out of my way to swing by Nash's house and do a nasty burn out in front of his place around 3am... Hell I might even disconnect the exhaust. lmao
i don't wanna incriminate myself but i have heard stories people use to do those things near or around his house . i miss those late night run's on beach rd, shocked none of us ever got killed or crashed.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:32 AM
Registered Member

IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN

Originally Posted by DOOM
i know of a few who got 13+ tickets in one stop in chesterfield, i havent lived in chesterfield since 02 (worst fucking mistake ever my parents ever made moving from the fan to chesterfield in 97)
not sure about now but we us to watch out for officer nash he had a hard on for anything not stock, but most of those cop's act like it's russia and im sure someone has heard about someone getting the railroad fuck from chesterfield county. arrestafield is called that for a reason
You ever stop and think that maybe if the vehicle was legal that they wouldn't get 13+ tickets? Can't blame anybody but the vehicle owner for that...the cops are just doing their job.

And yes, I have received multiple tickets at one time. I had a trooper shut my truck down in Charles City and issue me 26 citations for equipment violations and overweight. That stop cost me nearly $5,000. I can't blame the cop because I knew about the some of the problems with my truck, operated it anyway and got caught.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:04 AM
goon squad

funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder

colonial heights sucks....
Old 07-16-2010, 08:42 AM
C.R.E.A.M

Originally Posted by IMSHAKN
You ever stop and think that maybe if the vehicle was legal that they wouldn't get 13+ tickets? Can't blame anybody but the vehicle owner for that...the cops are just doing their job.

And yes, I have received multiple tickets at one time. I had a trooper shut my truck down in Charles City and issue me 26 citations for equipment violations and overweight. That stop cost me nearly $5,000. I can't blame the cop because I knew about the some of the problems with my truck, operated it anyway and got caught.
i do agree. and i also understand people do thing's to car's that are not safe and cut corners doing so. anything that scream's look at me is a cop magnet. but on the flip side, i know a few people that have got tickets in stock car's that get pulled over anytime and all the time. and i've got pulled 13 times in a week when i lived in ashland for "tail light's not working" though when i stepped out to inspect the light's with the cop, they worked. and never got a ticket, they also got a letter from a lawyer and the harassment stopped.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:14 PM
Banned

^^^ gonna have to agree w/ the stockness statement. douche bag i know was ticketed at the tolls for exhaust on a bone stock evo that had all of 55 miles on the odometer...
Old 07-23-2010, 08:28 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

I live off of Beach road. Right by officer nash, be fucking glad you all don't live here. Sons of bitches have chargers now and are on the highest fucking horse ever to tread on the earth. My mom got pulled over in here prius for doing 6 over, then he tried to ticket her for her STOCK lights being too bright.
He was coming the OPPOSITE direction, and spun around to catch her doing 6 over... 6!!!

Tickets were dropped in court, but either way... I don't mess with the guy personally, but I know some pissed off honda fags that have fucked with his house/driveway. I heard someone took a skateboard, soaked it in gasoline, lit it on fire and let it roll down a stream of gas the laid down too.

Quick Reply: Colonial Heights District Court