Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Bye Bye Hope For A Nice Car?

Old 06-04-2003, 01:58 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

if i had know i would have come over and said hey....you will have to show me your car...from the pics it looks tight
Old 06-05-2003, 10:01 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

People are comparing it to GtRacer2b's car....I have talked to him and I know where he stands....i have told him repeatedly that im not trying to copy him....but for someother people they do not understand...I cant help my fav color is blue, and the blues are 2 different shades of blue...the only time that our colors are even similiar is when it is raining or when it is dark, its a much lighter blue then Jason's....But if i am copyin you man...then i apologize.....but i just know that that is not my intention
Old 06-05-2003, 04:55 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

NAh I dont think jason will think your copying him, he is a really kool guy. I dont think he would be like that.

You guys aren't the same anyway, dont even look all that similer. Plus jason has show and a little bit of go (j/p with ya jason )
Old 06-05-2003, 04:59 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

If I get it I'm not going to try to hook it up. Maybe wheels and exhaust.
Dennis is getting a fart pipe
Old 06-05-2003, 08:25 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

if you think i am talking about jason, i am not..sorry for any misunderstanding...i am talking about other people that are starting shit...My apologies jason