Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

the bash NASH thread

Old 10-18-2007, 11:18 AM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: H8 NASH

got 1 from him on my bike. he got me for my plate being hard to see "improperly mounted", which was legit. but he tried getting me for my factory exhaust. we argued for a solid 10 minutes about my exhaust. finally i said 'fuck it, write me a damn ticket for it then. its stock and it will get thrown out". he got down on his knees looking at shit on my bike. tried pointing out things that were 'aftermarket', but in fact stock. gave me shit about wearing racing boots on the street.. wtf? he was taking radar at a stop sign i pulled up at.

i told him to quit wasting my time and give me whatever tickets he was going to give me so i could be on my way. he then threw some power trip on me.. it was rediculous. it wasnt until i showed up to court that i realized it was the officer nash i heard so much about.

fucking cocksucker... everything he wrote me for got thrown out. even the license plate ticket.

Last edited by onepointone; 10-18-2007 at 11:26 AM.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:31 PM
Rockin Red Wheels!

8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic

Originally Posted by onepointone
got 1 from him on my bike. he got me for my plate being hard to see "improperly mounted", which was legit. but he tried getting me for my factory exhaust. we argued for a solid 10 minutes about my exhaust. finally i said 'fuck it, write me a damn ticket for it then. its stock and it will get thrown out". he got down on his knees looking at shit on my bike. tried pointing out things that were 'aftermarket', but in fact stock. gave me shit about wearing racing boots on the street.. wtf? he was taking radar at a stop sign i pulled up at.

i told him to quit wasting my time and give me whatever tickets he was going to give me so i could be on my way. he then threw some power trip on me.. it was rediculous. it wasnt until i showed up to court that i realized it was the officer nash i heard so much about.

fucking cocksucker... everything he wrote me for got thrown out. even the license plate ticket.

wow g man....i didnt know he pulled you. its cool....he got me too.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:38 PM
Stuff n Stuff

240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee

I haven't gotten pulled by him, though it's probably only a matter of time.

A state trooper did come into my work, saw my car, and talked to my boss for 15 20 minutes about how illigal it is. Then he came in and was talking about how he would kill an entire ticket book writing my car up. No one told him I was the owner, lol. He says he's gonna hang out up the road and wait for me, son of a bitch.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:11 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally Posted by 240trainee
I haven't gotten pulled by him, though it's probably only a matter of time.

A state trooper did come into my work, saw my car, and talked to my boss for 15 20 minutes about how illigal it is. Then he came in and was talking about how he would kill an entire ticket book writing my car up. No one told him I was the owner, lol. He says he's gonna hang out up the road and wait for me, son of a bitch.
Good to see your tax money being put to good use, eh? Illegal equipment tickets that aren't safety concerns are complete bs. I got one for 20% tint a few years ago. Mr bro-in-law talked to the cop who gave it to me and got it ripped up. I can almost understand that one, but I don't see why they need to pull you JUST for that. Got another for a windshield banner on my way home from skyline drive a few years ago. State cop was going the other way and made a U-turn up an embankment to stop me and write that ticket. You couldn't even see the banner if the sun visor was down. I had a set of Nitto drag radials on the car, he tried to give me crap about those, but I still had 3/32" tread on them so no ticket there. Good thing he didn't look under my car though
Old 10-18-2007, 02:09 PM
Rockin Red Wheels!

8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic

Originally Posted by Nic
Good to see your tax money being put to good use, eh? Illegal equipment tickets that aren't safety concerns are complete bs. I got one for 20% tint a few years ago. Mr bro-in-law talked to the cop who gave it to me and got it ripped up. I can almost understand that one, but I don't see why they need to pull you JUST for that. Got another for a windshield banner on my way home from skyline drive a few years ago. State cop was going the other way and made a U-turn up an embankment to stop me and write that ticket. You couldn't even see the banner if the sun visor was down. I had a set of Nitto drag radials on the car, he tried to give me crap about those, but I still had 3/32" tread on them so no ticket there. Good thing he didn't look under my car though

thats what my ticket was for.....my sunbuster.
Old 10-18-2007, 03:52 PM
Registered Member

ccrrazy is an unknown quantity at this point

Ha Ha! Funny plate!

I've been pulled so many times that I can't even begin to think of who they were.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:48 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Im still winning with the 4 in one stop. lol.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:53 PM
Registered Member

Viper Six has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Albuoy Moussoui
Im still winning with the 4 in one stop. lol.
how bout 10 at once
Old 10-18-2007, 07:01 PM
Registered Member

Viper Six has disabled reputation

window tint ,excessive noise, no front plate, illegal display of license plate, unnecessary lighting, improper equipment, no county sticker, defacing state property my back plate was chrome, impersonating a emergency vehicle had blue strobe lights and got one for my blackouts too.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:27 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Viper Six
window tint ,excessive noise, no front plate, illegal display of license plate, unnecessary lighting, improper equipment, no county sticker, defacing state property my back plate was chrome, impersonating a emergency vehicle had blue strobe lights and got one for my blackouts too.

.... why??

some things i understand, somethings you brought on yourself...

Quick Reply: the bash NASH thread