Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

the bash NASH thread

Old 02-29-2008, 06:41 AM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: the bash NASH thread

Originally Posted by crznx2000
Originally Posted by dom yo
Shut up.
The thread is bitching about Nash, not bitching about the tickets.

I'm glad i don't live in Nash's area. I'd move promptly lol. Hanover cops are pretty slack if you respect them.
bitching about nash, and the only reason a person would bitch about nash is because he gave you a ticket....hence, bitching about tickets. tool bag.
fix.T
Old 02-29-2008, 06:41 AM
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

sounds like this guy has little man syndrome and probably got picked on alot as a child,or maybe he has a small weenie,or maybe its a combination of the three..either way ,hes most def on a powertrip...

think about how grumpy you would be if you pissed on your nuts everytime you tried to take a leak..
Old 02-29-2008, 06:53 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE
Default Central Sux0rz

Old 02-29-2008, 07:21 AM
Banned

skott is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gilligan
sounds like this guy has little man syndrome and probably got picked on alot as a child,or maybe he has a small weenie,or maybe its a combination of the three..either way ,hes most def on a powertrip...

think about how grumpy you would be if you pissed on your nuts everytime you tried to take a leak..

mmmm golden showers lol
Old 02-29-2008, 07:34 AM
Registered Member

crznx2000 has disabled reputation

better pissed off than pissed on.....
Old 02-29-2008, 09:18 AM
Banned

skott is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crznx2000
better pissed off than pissed on.....
lol depends on who is doing the pissing.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:33 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by WallysDa
LOL, funny you ask. Other day I pull out of my neighborhood and drive no more than 1 mile, and I see a UC with somebody pulled over. All of a sudden a cop walks in the middle of the street and points at my car and pull over. Im like WTF i just pulled out my neighborhood and did NOTHING. He comes up to me after me waiting 15 min behind him, and says I think your cars too low, thats why I pulled you over. I was all dressed up for a speech class I had in 30min, I told him that I cant be late, and he was a asshole and was like ill take my time. Than proceeds to have me pull infront of him on the street, he busts out the TAPE measurer. Im like WTF in my head, this isnt fucking f&f, its 3 in the afternoon and im all dressed professional on my way to my university. Than he tells me its 3/4 of a inch too low in the front and 1 inch or so in the back. Im like ok, thats not too bad, tell him politely the whole time btw, that ill have it raised up, because that little bit is not even a bother to me if its legal. Hes like also your exhaust is straight through, and thus illegal. He than proceeds to take his marry fucking time writing two tickets, lowered car, and exhaust. All while he already has somebody pulled over, fucking asshole.
Whoops!!! Spoke a little too soon.

Originally Posted by WallysDa
I drive my turbo integra everywhere in nova, and richmond. EVERYWHERE. I daily drive this bitch, and drive all the time. I have yet to even get pulled. I have 3" dp straight back to a turbomax 3" muffler. Looks stockish, but decently loud. Tints, and my car is slammed. I guess they just leave the sexy ones alone , im being serious, cops will look at me and just nod and shit. And it helps if you drive like a normal person.
I guess your car isn't 'sexy' anymore.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:46 AM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

Originally Posted by blah
Whoops!!! Spoke a little too soon.

I guess your car isn't 'sexy' anymore.
HafuckingHa. Its fucking nash, obviously I was going to get ticketed for every possible thing.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:47 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Hahaha, I just remember you saying something about your car being sexy and I just HAD to find the post. I'd expect you to do the same to me.

Good luck with your tickets.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:55 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by Albuoy Moussoui
/Thread
?

Quick Reply: the bash NASH thread