Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

the bash NASH thread

Old 12-18-2007, 11:59 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bbsIx bbsIx bbsIx bbsIx
Default Re: H8 NASH

Originally Posted by GSXRATED
Chesterfield.
what does he look like? ive bin driving my prelude for a couple months here and i havnt bin stoped...yet
Old 12-18-2007, 12:12 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx
Default Re: H8 NASH

Originally Posted by CrJenkins13
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it roughly 126-7 MPH?
You got the point didn't you?
Old 02-28-2008, 09:59 PM
Banned

skott is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb the bash NASH thread

those of you that have been in or live in arrestafield know who im talking about. whats your opinion of this pickle fucker? any stories?
Old 02-28-2008, 10:02 PM
enjoyable antagonist

HeavyChevy HeavyChevy HeavyChevy HeavyChevy HeavyChevy HeavyChevy HeavyChevy HeavyChevy HeavyChevy HeavyChevy HeavyChevy
Default Re: the bash NASH thread

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...hlight=h8+nash

this may answer your question.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:46 PM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

LOL, funny you ask. Other day I pull out of my neighborhood and drive no more than 1 mile, and I see a UC with somebody pulled over. All of a sudden a cop walks in the middle of the street and points at my car and pull over. Im like WTF i just pulled out my neighborhood and did NOTHING. He comes up to me after me waiting 15 min behind him, and says I think your cars too low, thats why I pulled you over. I was all dressed up for a speech class I had in 30min, I told him that I cant be late, and he was a asshole and was like ill take my time. Than proceeds to have me pull infront of him on the street, he busts out the TAPE measurer. Im like WTF in my head, this isnt fucking f&f, its 3 in the afternoon and im all dressed professional on my way to my university. Than he tells me its 3/4 of a inch too low in the front and 1 inch or so in the back. Im like ok, thats not too bad, tell him politely the whole time btw, that ill have it raised up, because that little bit is not even a bother to me if its legal. Hes like also your exhaust is straight through, and thus illegal. He than proceeds to take his marry fucking time writing two tickets, lowered car, and exhaust. All while he already has somebody pulled over, fucking asshole.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:19 PM
enjoyable antagonist

HeavyChevy HeavyChevy HeavyChevy HeavyChevy HeavyChevy HeavyChevy HeavyChevy HeavyChevy HeavyChevy HeavyChevy HeavyChevy

wow, that's pretty pathetic. I honestly don't understand why you guys in VA even bother with your cars. Seems like the laws are unfairly hostile towards vehiclular modification. Police and Legislature out here couldn't care less about some piddly shit like that.
Old 02-29-2008, 12:23 AM
Registered Member

CivictwoSRT4 has disabled reputation

Officer nash lives down the street from me. i am not joking. i know what car he drives( i.e. dark blue something blue crown vick. tinted windows, window guard in the back. the reason why i say i know what he drives. he sat in his next door neighbors driveway and shot radar at approximately 8-8:30. He saw me coming down the street cause he has pulled me over recently for exhaust, window tint, front plates not on the front, driving on suspended lisence. He pulled me over again. i got him this time cause i had a restricted lisence this time coming home from work. he got pissed, i told him he is waiting my time that i wanted to go home and sleep. I also told him to hurry up and write my ticket. He got mad, left and came back with WINDOW TINT, EXHAUST and front plates tickets again. in a 1 month span i got 15 tickets ALONE by nash. i know what he looks like. short little shit clean shaves, when he gets out the car he immediately puts his gas ass game warden lookalike hat on. First thing he usually tells me is your car is illegal. i tell him good job my tax money must have paid you to go to classes to learn about that. so like i said. I KNOW WHERE HE LIVES i know everything about this dousche. o ya his crown vic is slow

Last edited by CivictwoSRT4; 02-29-2008 at 12:25 AM. Reason: spell check
Old 02-29-2008, 02:42 AM
Registered Member

ccrrazy is an unknown quantity at this point

This past Monday (4 days ago), my friend got hit up with 6 non moving violations from him.

Ticket Number 1: Failure to display front license plate.
Ticket Number 2: Altered suspension.
Ticket Number 3: No registration in possession.
Ticket Number 4: Improper tinting. 2nd violation.
Ticket Number 5: Unapproved Equipment.
Ticket Number 6: Defective equipment.

Someone who works with him said he would give a ticket to his own mother. He-He

Old 02-29-2008, 02:54 AM
RAMNATION

deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy

I've received altered suspension and improper exhaust from him. I got the whole measuring tape treatment as well, and a flashlight through the muffler, haha. It was funny, the first time I drove my car with my new exhaust, right after I put it on, got pulled by him.
Old 02-29-2008, 03:00 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by HeavyChevy
/Thread

Quick Reply: the bash NASH thread