Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone see the white 1st gen RX7 on I95

Old 09-13-2004, 06:52 AM
1UZ Inside

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP
Default Anyone see the white 1st gen RX7 on I95

He's a buddy of mine. He told me what happened after the cops crashed the spot and half the people left towards another spot (saturday night). He lit up all of I95. That rex is nasty. Anyone here see it?
Old 09-13-2004, 11:14 AM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R
Default Re: Anyone see the white 1st gen RX7 on I95

i think come this weekend nobody will be at the spot downtown. I went up there last night and we discussed and visited a new spot last night. if anyone's interested let me know and i'll tell you where its at.
Old 09-13-2004, 02:53 PM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Yeah, I was riding shotgun in the red 200sx. You drive crazy fast on those exit ramps.
Old 09-13-2004, 06:28 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

just testing the red 200sx to see if he could keep up on them. I think Lloyd was a little scared. lol
Old 09-13-2004, 07:18 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

i saw him driving down 95 the other day. if its the same one im thinking of, its supposed to be a nasty little car, but the guy that owns it is weird/cocky. he claims 600hp off a street ported t2 motor with a big turbo. im sorry, you have to have a NASTY ass street port to get 600hp. i looked under the car and its got a 3"+ downpipe on it, but when i asked him to look under the hood he said no (WTF?). i believe its fast, dont get me wrong, but the guy is cocky, and i dont believe the hp he told me (im pretty sure he told me 600hp, it was a while ago)
Old 09-14-2004, 06:42 AM
1UZ Inside

YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP

Yeah, he is cocky as hell (owns the pearl white 1st gen) and he rubs most people the wrong way. Most people who meet him instantly dislike him but he can back up his talk. This guy knows his shit when it comes to rotaries. He let me listen in one day when Turbonetics called HIM for advice on a turbo setup for a rotary. As far as popping his hood, he's funny about that. He wouldn't pop the hood for you that day but at one the drift events at cloverleaf, he let it sit in the lot with the hood open for almost an hour.
He also has an old purple corolla wagon with a t2 motor stripped of turbo and fuel injection. He mounted a 650 holley carb, did a port job and I have seen him chase down a bike with that thing.
Old 09-14-2004, 10:52 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

yea, thats the guy. i saw him run the corolla once, and it did a 15 with traction problems. but that was the 5th time ive seen him at the track, and the 1st time seeing him do something with the car.

i saw him at the drift event with the rx7, and i heard he had the hood open, i asked to see and he said naw. i dont see the big deal. he just likes attension. if i had a car like that, i definately wouldnt be letting it sit in a parking lot at a drift event, or an autox (saw it there too).

also, i guess he heard about an rx7 i put together and he asked about it. he told me he had a few xr4ti's and he was telling me all this shit to do when i didnt ask advise. i mean, its cool and all, but its just the way he was acting. i guess it seemed like he was down talking me like i didnt know anything.

like you said, he rubbed me the wrong way every time ive talked to him
Old 09-14-2004, 11:43 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont like people like that

and 15's aint fast, yet it chased down a bike?? moped maybe?
Old 09-14-2004, 12:08 PM
1UZ Inside

Yeah,
I havent seen him drag race anything yet (claims the rear end will not hold up to a launch, wagon or rex) but I have seen him run top end on the highway and the N/A wagon can move. Yes, he did chase down a bike. He bragged about that shit when I first met him and said to myself that he was full of shit. Then I saw him do just that on I64 going thru Hampton. He might get some business from some rotary peeps here if he didn't come off as an asshole.

I told him about your car when you posted it for sale and he seemed alittle interested.