Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone have any 15 gallon fuel drums laying around?

Old 11-01-2009, 11:15 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Anyone have any 15 gallon fuel drums laying around?

I'm looking for some 15 gallon fuel drums... anyone know of a place around that might have some empty ones laying around, or does anyone know anyone that has some laying around? Preferably ones that that are still clean and haven't had oil dumped in them or anything. They are going to be used to store E85 so I don't want anything that has had anything other than fuel in it.

I contemplated putting this in the WTB section but I figured it's such a local specific thing that all the wrong people would see it there and it fits better in this section.

I don't want 55 gallon because they are a hassle and if I used 5 gallon buckets that'd just get annoying. Though I am looking for a couple 5 gal fuel buckets too.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:31 AM
Ill Boost ANYTHING!!

GTWITIT GTWITIT GTWITIT
Default Re: Anyone have any 15 gallon fuel drums laying around?

Call Pip, I know hes got a few race gas cans hangin around, might can even get you a deal on a 55 gallon drum of e85.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:51 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

I think I asked him a while back... I don't want 55 gallon, they are too much of a hassle to transport and such. 15 gallon drums I can handle by myself and fit in a car. 55 gallon you need a team of people and a truck to move.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

e85 ftmfw yo!
Old 11-08-2009, 05:33 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

I can get plastic 15gal barrels, they were used to store carwash chemicals. Might be worth rinsing. Let me know, can bring some down in 2 weeks.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:26 PM
aka SeeCoryRun

CRS22185 is a jewel in the roughCRS22185 is a jewel in the roughCRS22185 is a jewel in the roughCRS22185 is a jewel in the rough

btw, kinda off topic, but wheres the best place to buy e85 locally?
Old 11-09-2009, 01:59 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Originally Posted by CRS22185
btw, kinda off topic, but wheres the best place to buy e85 locally?
Maryland is where I get it from.

I think I need metal drums. I don't think the plastic stuff is rated properly for fuel storage.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:41 AM
aka SeeCoryRun

CRS22185 is a jewel in the roughCRS22185 is a jewel in the roughCRS22185 is a jewel in the roughCRS22185 is a jewel in the rough

whats the average price per gallon?
Old 11-11-2009, 03:24 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Originally Posted by CRS22185
whats the average price per gallon?
$2.13 last I got some.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:21 PM
speed racer

DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts

Any one has some empty 55gal drums?