Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

paint shops

Old 11-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB
Default paint shops

anybody know any good paint shops around the area, tryin to get my car resprayed, i know not to go to MAACO, i have had some bad experiences with them before
Old 11-10-2009, 04:30 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: paint shops

im about an hour away...

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/sponsor-marketplace-42/affordable-automotive-repair-nftuatn-316525/
Old 11-10-2009, 04:42 PM
Registered Member

SmokeCRX has disabled reputation

My boy paints at Harrison Body Works? He's really good.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Out of mind, BRB....

Drake69 has disabled reputation

I've had just about given up on Richmond. All the paint places I've found were for minor body/paint work and only dealt with insurance claims outside of CRAPco. If there is a DECENT, REASONABLY PRICED paint shop here in town I've never found it, nor does any of the places like Bruce's, Whitten, English, or any other of the myriad places along Midlothian Trnpk know about it (or at least they won't tell). At least we have Adrenaline Autoworks for performance tuning.

If anyone does do paint work like that here in Richmond, I've been told the MINIMUM price for just a basecoat is over $3000. Screw that. I'd rather go to Hampton Roads or the Blue Ridge Mountains for a really decent, COST APPRECIATIVE, paint job rather than getting raped here in Richmond. It's pretty sad.

So, this is actually an opportunity for those shop owners who do this work and appreciate local business to speak up and change my mind. First off, what does Harrison Body Works offer as for competitive pricing and service? Secondly, WHERE is Harrison Body Works located in Richmond? Thirdly, is there anyone else here in the Richmond area (or for that matter, a reasonable distance away) that does full body paint restores, out-of-warranty body work, or just plain 'Cuz-The-Customer-Is-A-Freak-And-Actually-WANTS-Red-And-Blue-TyeDie-And-Pink-Polka-Dots-On-His-1970's-Ferrari work (meant that as a joke actually!!)?
Old 11-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by nftuatn
THIS
Old 11-12-2009, 03:57 AM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by nftuatn
THIS X2

He has my car right now you will not beat the price for the attention to detail he gives your car...He has went beyond what i've expected prepping my car for paint..
Old 11-12-2009, 04:13 AM
Registered Member

bbsIx bbsIx bbsIx bbsIx

pmed
Old 11-12-2009, 05:52 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

English Body Works
Bruces
Balch Automotive and Collison in Chester

anything but maaco
Old 11-12-2009, 06:49 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Klass Auto 804-301-0798
Old 11-12-2009, 07:42 AM
Infiniti

swordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these parts

Burleigh's Body Shop
2211 Tazewell St, Richmond, VA
(804) 321-6701

Burleigh's

Quick Reply: paint shops