Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

**IRONGATE SHOPPING CENTER**

Old 11-11-2008, 10:27 AM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos
Default Re: **IRONGATE SHOPPING CENTER**

Originally Posted by MSeunos
also, it's not being a pussy to be nice to someone IRL, it's called being polite. If someone acted like we all do on the internet in a social setting, i wouldn't assume they were hard, I would assume they were poor.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:31 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Originally Posted by RheeRS
i don't think you quite understand what everyone is trying to say.

no one wants to come to your meets. no one is going to go there to say shit to your face because that, in itself, is an admission to having nothing better to do than to tell some dumb kid that he sucks. and you're an idiot for not listening to some rather sage advice on how not to be a retard.

and seriously... are really trying to instigate a fight with me? kid, i'm 23. i seriously have better things to do. work, sleep, pay my bills, study, go to a bar, jerk off, lick some fat sorority girl's tit, etc...

maybe if you didn't have your life owned by some random person on the internet, someone might give a shit about hanging out in a parking lot with you on a friday night.
Originally Posted by Tainty McFshStk
Dude.. he isn't gonna understand what you just said. WERD IT LYKE DIS.
Let me help:

I DUN THINK U UNDERSTAND WHAT DEY IS SAYIN

DEM CORNBALLS AINT COMIN TO YER MEET AND DEY AINT SAYIN SHIT TO YER FACE CUZ THEY PUSSIES AND THEY WORREED BOUT THERE REPUTATION DEY SAYIN U DUM FOR NOT LISTENIN TO THEM WHIL DEY HATIN ON U

U TRYNA FIGHT SON DIS ***** IS 23 HE GOT SHIT TO DOES LIKE WORK AND BE A PUSSY AND SHIT HAH

U SHOUD STOP LETTIN DEM HATERS RUN YO LIFE HATIN ON YER MEATZ WHEN DEY JUS DONT COME OUT ON FRIDAY LYKE THEY GOT SHIT BETTER THAN UR CHILL SPOT IN FRONT OF A GROCERY STORE WHATEV BRO
Old 11-11-2008, 04:17 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

thanks, wok.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:17 PM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

did the wok just use "n1gg@" in a sentence?

AWESOME
Old 11-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Shoryuken!

Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95

LOL damn, this shit is too funny!
Old 11-11-2008, 04:37 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by fatboyee
did the wok just use "n1gg@" in a sentence?

AWESOME
he used it in reference to me. i feel quite honored.

unless he meant ch1nk (fuck filters), which i would otherwise be fine with.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Registered Member

HiH8ter has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by D1nonly3
This is funny...but yea don't sweat it man; clearly they're not gonna come and we're "ricers"..lol it's no biggie.

yeah bra,forget these goons...they rather stay home and play circle jerk with each other..lol
Old 11-11-2008, 07:48 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Originally Posted by HiH8ter
yeah bra,forget these goons...they rather stay home and play circle jerk with each other..lol
better than playing circle jerk in a food lion parking lot with a bunch of shitty cars.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:04 PM
RVA is for Hustlers

JDM_EF-9 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by RheeRS
i don't think you quite understand what everyone is trying to say.

no one wants to come to your meets. no one is going to go there to say shit to your face because that, in itself, is an admission to having nothing better to do than to tell some dumb kid that he sucks. and you're an idiot for not listening to some rather sage advice on how not to be a retard.

and seriously... are really trying to instigate a fight with me? kid, i'm 23. i seriously have better things to do. work, sleep, pay my bills, study, go to a bar, jerk off, lick some fat sorority girl's tit, etc...

maybe if you didn't have your life owned by some random person on the internet, someone might give a shit about hanging out in a parking lot with you on a friday night.
Wow man I can't believe you actually come back and keep arguing with em1 ftl lol I think its funny you keep coming back and talking shit. Look man you have never came to this meet so you don't know that we have shit cars man. All the guy is saying is he wants to organize a little meet and would like more people to attend.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:21 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Originally Posted by JDM_EF-9
Wow man I can't believe you actually come back and keep arguing with em1 ftl lol I think its funny you keep coming back and talking shit. Look man you have never came to this meet so you don't know that we have shit cars man. All the guy is saying is he wants to organize a little meet and would like more people to attend.
it's because i own his life on the innernetz.

so you bet i woulldnt say that to your face so whats up go to the gforce meet tomorow and well she who really has the balls to speak there mind 'yo'
Originally Posted by em1_ftl
why dont you come friday and call me a jackass then will see who reall is the jackass
because your a bitch
all you have to do is come on friday ill be there and you can say what you have to say

because you talk the most shit and your a bitch thats why and if you feel that im singling you out good just come by friday and let me know how you feel
and i think it's funny that he's keeps on threatening me and trying to instigate a fight.

Quick Reply: **IRONGATE SHOPPING CENTER**