Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

**IRONGATE SHOPPING CENTER**

Old 11-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl
Default Re: **IRONGATE SHOPPING CENTER**

Originally Posted by RheeRS
exactly, you moron. i don't need to come in person to call you a jackass. i've got better things to do on a friday night than spend it in a parking lot with a bunch of kids and shite cars.

because your a bitch
Old 11-11-2008, 05:30 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by em1_ftl
because your a bitch
yes, yes... because of my [a bitch].

think about it, you fucking mouth breather. what's the point of loitering in front of a grocery store? if you want a "new chill spot" where no one is going to bother you, do it in the privacy of your driveway and home.

and i don't see why you've singled me out as a target for your e-thuggery. it's not like i'm the only person telling you that you're a fucking moron. send everyone else a threatening PM, too.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:38 AM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Old 11-11-2008, 05:51 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

yes, yes... because of my [a bitch].

think about it, you fucking mouth breather. what's the point of loitering in front of a grocery store? if you want a "new chill spot" where no one is going to bother you, do it in the privacy of your driveway and home.

and i don't see why you've singled me out as a target for your e-thuggery. it's not like i'm the only person telling you that you're a fucking moron. send everyone else a threatening PM, too.
MAN CRUSH!!!
Old 11-11-2008, 06:24 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

The original poster of this thread is a fucking moron.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:41 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by Tainty McFshStk
MAN CRUSH!!!
lawlz.

i'm starting to get one on you, if only because your name makes me laugh.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:04 AM
Registered member

em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl

Originally Posted by Wokness Monster
The original poster of this thread is a fucking moron.
all you have to do is come on friday ill be there and you can say what you have to say

i don't see why you've singled me out as a target for your e-thuggery. it's not like i'm the only person telling you that you're a fucking moron. send everyone else a threatening PM, too.
because you talk the most shit and your a bitch thats why and if you feel that im singling you out good just come by friday and let me know how you feel
Old 11-11-2008, 09:13 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

i don't think you quite understand what everyone is trying to say.

no one wants to come to your meets. no one is going to go there to say shit to your face because that, in itself, is an admission to having nothing better to do than to tell some dumb kid that he sucks. and you're an idiot for not listening to some rather sage advice on how not to be a retard.

and seriously... are really trying to instigate a fight with me? kid, i'm 23. i seriously have better things to do. work, sleep, pay my bills, study, go to a bar, jerk off, lick some fat sorority girl's tit, etc...

maybe if you didn't have your life owned by some random person on the internet, someone might give a shit about hanging out in a parking lot with you on a friday night.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:55 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Dude.. he isn't gonna understand what you just said. WERD IT LYKE DIS.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:56 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

lawlz.

i'm starting to get one on you, if only because your name makes me laugh.

Quick Reply: **IRONGATE SHOPPING CENTER**