Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Santa brought More Impatient a STD...err STI for X-mas

Old 01-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Shooting 63's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda
Default Re: Santa brought More Impatient a STD...err STI for X-mas

Check under the driver seat, Grant is known to stash goods under it.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:02 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Haha. I already took pretty much all of the interior out. 6 hours,200 qtips,2 packs of armor all cleaning wipes, some interior dressing and a 2hp shop vac later it is finally clean. But no surprises under the seat ha.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:05 AM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

and of course a special thanks too me for allowing this car to slip through my fingers

Love me some Grant....
Old 01-07-2013, 10:05 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

Congrats bro! Looks so good! I was wondering who bought it. Lemme take a ride! lol I miss nice fast cars. =/
Old 01-08-2013, 05:07 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Yea its definitely fast as fuck. I can't bring myself to even bring it to 6k rpm in any gear cause I dont want to go that fast on any public road and it comes on so quick I dont think im quick enough yet for shifting the thing. Ive been driving a 91 civic for a while now.

Dont get too excited for me though, if i dont find a part time job or getting some sidework to do here pretty soon the car will have to go. With the kid school tuition and the loss of a few hundred dollars beetween the wife and I with the tax cuts expiring, monthly expendable income will be down quite a bit and a good chunk of money going into savings is more a priority. Well see what happens in the next few months. She shouldnt have bought it until I had a part time job to pay for the car and school tuition so our normal income and savings stashing wouldn't be effected,while im stoked she did so i can at least enjoy a dope sti for a few months, gotta look ahead for the family good first. Hopefully I can get back in the groove of a pt job to pay for the car every month and the kids tuition,that would be ideal since Im going crazy being off 5 days a week anyway haha.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 01-08-2013 at 05:12 AM.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:03 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
Check under the driver seat, Grant is known to stash goods under it.
Only for you fgt

Originally Posted by 2ltrgsr
and of course a special thanks too me for allowing this car to slip through my fingers

Love me some Grant....

Love you bromandingo
Old 01-08-2013, 07:37 PM

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

Happy for you, Rick! Hope all is well. It has been quite a while. I will make a trip down soon and try and see you and of course the new car. Congrats!
Old 01-09-2013, 08:19 PM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

looks sick mang :]
Old 01-13-2013, 05:26 PM
Ricky Racer

screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08

Damn good story and I must say it looks awesome when I drive by it everyday. Jealous I have to see it all the time but happy you got it after reading the story. Thumbs up to your wife too.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:33 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

what do you drive ?

The red integra ?

looks like Im going to start bodywork on this thing either this week or next. Need to get this thing back to mint. killing me seeing dents and scracthes in it.