Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

RameyBuilt's Outlaw Build Up Version 2

Old 08-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer
Default Re: RameyBuilt's Outlaw Build Up Version 2

good stuff, looking forward to this build
Old 08-18-2010, 12:57 PM
breath

tucker5129 tucker5129 tucker5129 tucker5129

ya cant wait to see more
Old 08-18-2010, 01:10 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by Si Steezo
your mom was talking about this car today @ work. good stuff, bro
You work with his mom? Lucky. :P

Originally Posted by RameyBuilt
Let out, hit the brakes and the rear skinnies locked up and spun the car around. Stupid mistake, I know you live and you learn. I was just over hearing everyones version of what had happened so I wanted to set the record straight.

Now since that has been covered, we have started a build on our next car. About 90% of the stuff from the old car was salvageable. However I will be switching to an air to water intercooler, making a new forward mount manifold, and some other little things to help get us deep in the 8's this time. I am trying to have it ready for imports vs domestics, but I am unsure if I will be able to meet that deadline.
to you my friend.

Sucks that I can't help with anything on the car.
Seat rails look so sick. I'm glad you're fab'n all the stuff yourself this time, I know I know. When someone hands you a manifold and says, "Hey, rock this for free", You're going to rock it. This I know.

Nothing against that Shawn at all, I'm just glad your adding your flavor to your car that .10% more(because really the manifold was the only thing prefab'd and the intake manifold but Hogans>Wilson ALL DAY BABY!) Please paint the car back to the original Ramey Car. It's already green, maybe a double negative will equal a positive

I'm just glad you've decided to build another car and still race.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:13 PM
low&slow

slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo

subscribed!

just wondering what were the best numbers ever put down on the old one(track and hp). i remember somebody said at a meet that you made roughly near 1200hp? wondering if that was true. haha
Old 08-18-2010, 01:16 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by slotoyo
subscribed!

just wondering what were the best numbers ever put down on the old one(track and hp). i remember somebody said at a meet that you made roughly near 1200hp? wondering if that was true. haha
Dyno is just for tuning but the car put down 901 on 29psi. The car is turned up at the track depending on stickiness of the track. Actual power numbers beyond that, no idea. He has a rough estimate and MPHs don't lie.

The new setup when compared to the old one, will be completely different and I'm hoping he can get dialed-in in time for I vs D.
(in short, I'd say the car will put down around that.)
Old 08-18-2010, 01:22 PM
Derp Status

MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow

in for the build
Old 08-18-2010, 01:29 PM
Registered Member

maurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Scotty_Nooo
1st

Sorry to hear about your accident.... Good luck with this build Subscribed
^what this guy said.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:32 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Stuff happens to everyone man, glad to see you're getting a car back up and running. Ill have to mosey up the energy and drive to the shop sometime
Old 08-18-2010, 01:40 PM
low&slow

slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo

Originally Posted by Jarrod
Dyno is just for tuning but the car put down 901 on 29psi. The car is turned up at the track depending on stickiness of the track. Actual power numbers beyond that, no idea. He has a rough estimate and MPHs don't lie.

The new setup when compared to the old one, will be completely different and I'm hoping he can get dialed-in in time for I vs D.
(in short, I'd say the car will put down around that.)
yeah running in the low 9 at 160 mph is no lie. just wondering how much did he put down at 35 pounds on the dyno
Old 08-18-2010, 01:44 PM
VAdriven Sponsor

RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt

Originally Posted by slotoyo
yeah running in the low 9 at 160 mph is no lie. just wondering how much did he put down at 35 pounds on the dyno
it was making 150 hp per 10 pounds as we started to turn it up so do the math 29 pounds 901, last year i saw 56 pounds at imports vs domestics but the turbo was on its way out that's why it wasn't as good on the back half

Quick Reply: RameyBuilt's Outlaw Build Up Version 2