Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

N00b: Stalker from AR

Old 06-10-2010, 01:32 PM
NAZI mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: N00b: Stalker from AR

Just for the record, JDM74 knows his shit.

he post he made was sarcasm. Just getting that out there.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:34 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by JDM74
come on man, he bought crager steelies for the car that cost maybe 50 bucks each. Why would he spend money on lowering springs when he could just cut the stockers?
http://www.andysautosport.com/ford/1...prings/steeda/

^^^^^ this is why, 4 Steeda lowering springs for like $300
Old 06-10-2010, 01:37 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Str33tr
HA! This is what I figured I'd get. Waiting on "mullet" and "imbreeding" comments...
I've ridden in mustangs w/ lowering springs and they don't ride any better than my car, so why not cut 'em? Some day I may go back and do $500 drop spindles for the front and coilovers all around... but probably not.
ok, I'm gonna give you some advice. take it or leave it your choice.

Lowering springs aren't going to ride better but they don't fuck up your suspension like cut springs. they have a stiffer spring rate usually, and when you cut stockers, you are really messing up suspension geometry. shit wears out faster that way.

and dont even talk to me about the "mullet" comments. Look what I have for fucks sake.

second, put your skirts back on, get a different set of wheels and a better exhaust. then focus on some engine mods. the car could be sweet. but its not right now.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:38 PM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

i dunno why.... i like it for some reason.

simple intro.

welcome to the forums
Old 06-10-2010, 01:39 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Welcome!!

And why are all the chairs on your porch a different color?
Old 06-10-2010, 01:39 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by Donkey Punch
That car looks EXACTLY like I would it expect it too coming out of Arkansas.

Nobody is interested in your pep-boys special steel wheels that belong on a ford or chevy pickup truck, or a dirt track monte carlo. they look like shit on mustangs and always have.

secondly, why the fuck would you cut your stock springs? lowering springs are cheap and easy to install. Do it the right way or DON'T DO IT AT ALL.

The car looked better before you got ahold of it IMO.

*EDIT*

AND you took the factory skirts off and left the fucking holes just chilling there?
+rep, exacly what I was going to say, and op, turn your rep back on. Why are you on a va site anyway?
Old 06-10-2010, 01:49 PM
Registered Member

Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr

I've never been on a site that used rep before, but I think I've got it on now. Guess I'll find out, soon.
And I'm on VA site b/c I found a link to it on www.wheelwhores.com (I think. There or on the VWVortex). I just love the dope status thread and all the bullshit drama from the trolls on here.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Registered Member

Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr

Originally Posted by blah
Welcome!!
And why are all the chairs on your porch a different color?
do you really care?

Wife thought it'd be cute thing to do w/ the leftover paint from inside the house.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:58 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by rallen.
SOMEONE NEG REP THIS MAN FOR ME PLEASE. MULTIPLE TIMES. MAKE HIM RED, THEN HE WILL CUT REP OFF. THEN EVENTUALLY NOT COME BACK.
i tried to for you man, but i'm out for 24....
Old 06-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Registered Member

ok, I'm gonna give you some advice. take it or leave it your choice.

Lowering springs aren't going to ride better but they don't fuck up your suspension like cut springs. they have a stiffer spring rate usually, and when you cut stockers, you are really messing up suspension geometry. shit wears out faster that way.
Thanks for your concern, but aside from going to a drop spindle there's no way to get this low in the front and NOT fuck up my suspension geometry. Yes, my bushings and stuff are going to wear out faster, but replacing that stuff is still cheaper than buying lowering springs and offset bushings and c/c plates and and and...
it's my d/d and I drive it like 8k miles/year. It's never going to see a racetrack.

and dont even talk to me about the "mullet" comments. Look what I have for fucks sake.
lolz, yeah. good call. Love your build thread, btw. This 95 is (honest to God) one of my all time favorite cars. GNs are in the top5. I'd honestly rather have either of those than just a/b any new car on the market (w/ the difference in cash, of course).
second, put your skirts back on, get a different set of wheels and a better exhaust. then focus on some engine mods. the car could be sweet. but its not right now.
I always hated this bodystyle b/c of the "runningboards." I saw one on a dragstrip w/o the skirts and that's when I decided to sell my fox and get an SN95.
I love the car on these "dirt track" wheels b/c it is kind of a redneck/white trash/retro. it's got a moonshine runner look and I dig it.

Quick Reply: N00b: Stalker from AR