Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

LOL DUMP TRUCK

Old 10-28-2012, 03:29 PM
RAMNATION

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy
Default Re: LOL DUMP TRUCK

This is fucking killing it. Awesome, and the fact that it has a dump bed makes it 100% more badass..
Old 10-28-2012, 03:42 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

I would punch my wife in the mouth if she bought that for me. But im not into old trucks

But obviously you are so that is pretty epicly awesome of her.

Keep it up, I have found that alot of our generation seems to marry stupid cunt bitches. Glad to see you held out for an awesome wife cause I thought mine was like the only one out there. If the two of them were next to each other there would be more awesomeness than almost all the other women i have ever met or known put together.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:52 PM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Sell me the winch.
Old 10-28-2012, 04:56 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome, I love these trucks. I'd double check the mounting on that visor. My last '77 didn't have any type of sealer and caused some ugly problems with leaking. Heck, the last two that I looked at weren't sealed right and rusted through (the two top ones).
Old 10-28-2012, 05:31 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
I would punch my wife in the mouth if she bought that for me. But im not into old trucks

But obviously you are so that is pretty epicly awesome of her.

Keep it up, I have found that alot of our generation seems to marry stupid cunt bitches. Glad to see you held out for an awesome wife cause I thought mine was like the only one out there. If the two of them were next to each other there would be more awesomeness than almost all the other women i have ever met or known put together.
lol yeah she knew I wanted a hunting truck and that I missed my old one. but if they get close to each other, the awesomeness may create a vortex and end life as we know it.

Originally Posted by L_U_C_K
Sell me the winch.
Shit no thats my winter $$ maker.

Originally Posted by Bandit
Awesome, I love these trucks. I'd double check the mounting on that visor. My last '77 didn't have any type of sealer and caused some ugly problems with leaking. Heck, the last two that I looked at weren't sealed right and rusted through (the two top ones).
IDGAF if it leaks. I'll just put roof caulk around it. Problem solved.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:44 PM
Registered member

JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74

I love how the front tires are almost bald and it has 1 white wagon wheel on it and they rest are aluminum outlaw II's or some BS like that, lol.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered Member

Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.

certainly the dopest vehicle on the site. fucking awesome.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:26 AM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

I like it. That's the second late 70's Ford to be posted on here. There's one rolling around Chesapeake in black primer, that looks to be completely rebuilt on 38's and only lacking the final paint job. Some chick driving when I see it...

Yours just needs a 460 and some L&L outside the frame rail headers...

http://www.landlproducts.com/default.aspx

and everything else...

http://www.lmctruck.com/scripts/mgrq...K,-AFC&Make=FD

A C6 trans and divorced Atlas transfer case wouldn't hurt either...

Last edited by SMOKEYBEAR; 10-29-2012 at 12:30 AM.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:45 AM
ConflictedFelon

jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k

Hol-e-shit.

Does your wife have a sister?
Old 10-29-2012, 01:19 AM
Shoryuken!

Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95

Epic fucking win.

Me likey!

Quick Reply: LOL DUMP TRUCK