Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

I know there aren't many audi fans on here but I just bought a '00 S4

Old 03-01-2009, 03:59 PM
'08 135i & '00 S4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
audiS4_apr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I know there aren't many audi fans on here but I just bought a '00 S4

Originally Posted by dave22
Dang.

and I heard it makes 535/510 at the wheels on 92 octane and meth

I would be happy with similar numbers when I get the autospeed kit installed, and it uses external wastegates.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:06 PM
Registered Member

duglas has disabled reputation
Default Re: I know there aren't many audi fans on here but I just bought a '00 S4

Hey, I have a bunch of stuff from when I had my B5 S4 that I will give you or sell cheap..
Umm...

stock suspension and front end parts
stock turbos
stock exhaust
APR DV's X 2 (new never installed them)
Bentley CD for B5 A4/S4
Vag COM cable from rosstech (real one, had to get a new can cable for my A3)
carbon fiber engine covers (real RS4 parts)
Carbon fiber interior trim (real RS4 parts)

It has been 9 months and I never have gotten around to posting any of it for sale on any of the Audi forums..

let me know if you are interested in any of it, last 2 items are the only ones I want any real money for...
Old 03-01-2009, 06:24 PM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

Originally Posted by audiS4_apr
I would be happy with similar numbers when I get the autospeed kit installed, and it uses external wastegates.
Yeah. The externals are a big drawback for me.

For me part of the S4's appeal is the relative quiet. Making it pop and whoosh just takes away from its character. That's why I want to stick with internals and DVs. And I kinda want to put cats back on it but that'll be a project.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

BruC3_L33ROY is a name known to allBruC3_L33ROY is a name known to allBruC3_L33ROY is a name known to allBruC3_L33ROY is a name known to allBruC3_L33ROY is a name known to allBruC3_L33ROY is a name known to allBruC3_L33ROY is a name known to all

Originally Posted by duglas
Hey, I have a bunch of stuff from when I had my B5 S4 that I will give you or sell cheap..
Umm...

stock turbos
stock exhaust
Bentley CD for B5 A4/S4

It has been 9 months and I never have gotten around to posting any of it for sale on any of the Audi forums..

let me know if you are interested in any of it, last 2 items are the only ones I want any real money for...

anything I could use on my A4?? what kinda front end parts are we talkin?
Old 03-02-2009, 05:33 AM
'08 135i & '00 S4

Originally Posted by dave22
Yeah. The externals are a big drawback for me.

For me part of the S4's appeal is the relative quiet. Making it pop and whoosh just takes away from its character. That's why I want to stick with internals and DVs. And I kinda want to put cats back on it but that'll be a project.
The hp numbers are from the Tial kit that uses internal style wastegates. They bolt up to stock downpipes and manifolds.

My S4 will be a weekend car so I don't mind running external wastegates, which is why I'm going with the autospeed kit. I also think the external wastegate design is better for maintaining boost into much higher rpms (like over 8k rpms). I'm doing rosten doubled up valve springs and titanium retainers to raise the rev limit.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:39 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by audiS4_apr
You are funny. How many times have you pasted the exact same post? I already replied to the same post once. I know they're your boyz but that stuff is getting old!
well first off i have 1st hand experiance with both shops. racewerks is a good bunch of guys and very friendly to talk to, but when they want to charge me over 700 dollars in labor to do a clutch is a bit rediculous. CARS on the other hand a (VW and AUDI enthusiast, NOT BMW) charged me much less to do the work. also wanted to charge me over 100 dollars to align my car. lol

but hey, if i had the money to be buying S4's, 335's and M3's it wouldent bother me to go to racewerks
Old 03-02-2009, 06:38 AM
'08 135i & '00 S4

Originally Posted by Jus_dubin
well first off i have 1st hand experiance with both shops. racewerks is a good bunch of guys and very friendly to talk to, but when they want to charge me over 700 dollars in labor to do a clutch is a bit rediculous. CARS on the other hand a (VW and AUDI enthusiast, NOT BMW) charged me much less to do the work. also wanted to charge me over 100 dollars to align my car. lol

but hey, if i had the money to be buying S4's, 335's and M3's it wouldent bother me to go to racewerks

Ok, now that you give an example I understand what you're saying. I'm not too concerned about their labor rates because I do everything myself except for alignments and a/c work. They did a great alignment the last time which is why I'll go back. Of course, I don't work on the 135i because it's under warranty.

BTW, If I had money for a new M3 I wouldn't be working on any of my cars.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:53 AM
'08 135i & '00 S4

Originally Posted by duglas
Umm...

stock turbos
stock exhaust
Bentley CD for B5 A4/S4

Thanks for the carbon fiber!

Temporary test fit of the engine covers..

fuzzy pic of trim set

ash tray

close up

front passenger door

rear passenger door

oh, limo tint replaced with legal huper optik, and oem sport mirrors replaced ugly hagus.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:39 AM

trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky

Very nice car, good mods! I will be looking for something like this as my weekend toy
Old 03-15-2009, 09:58 AM
Registered Member

Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts

you really gotta bring this out to our meet next saturday. or the 135...

Quick Reply: I know there aren't many audi fans on here but I just bought a '00 S4