Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Honda Civic DX ideas.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Justinm91 has disabled reputation
Default Honda Civic DX ideas.

Alright. I got a DX, and I got a good bit of plans for it once it's fixed up. It's almost completely done, so I'm already planning body modifications for it, from paint, tint, hood mods, and the sort. So far I think I've decided on the paint and tint color. Ideas are more than welcomed.

Origional

Modified image

And as a side note, I get how this place works now, feel free to be assholes.. I get it...
Old 03-10-2010, 06:00 PM
crème de la crème.

Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy
Default Re: Honda Civic DX ideas.

Red tint? Nice
Old 03-10-2010, 06:32 PM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

so you photoshopped primer....what a waste of photoshop technology ....
Old 03-10-2010, 06:34 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Great another ricer.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Registered Member

I can do a lot with photoshop... I was just bored and decided to screw around with my car. I used to freely do whatever anyone wanted, just to learn the program. I haven't touched it in a few months (Almost a year) so I'm WAY rusty with usin it. Yeah, I like that look though.

Yes, another ricer. Suck it bitches.

In full honesty, since I can't race (If that statement needs explaining, health risks are extremely high for permanent blindness if I wreck) I want to turn i into a show car.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:18 PM
i like kittahs

UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag

Originally Posted by Justinm91
I can do a lot with photoshop... I was just bored and decided to screw around with my car. I used to freely do whatever anyone wanted, just to learn the program. I haven't touched it in a few months (Almost a year) so I'm WAY rusty with usin it. Yeah, I like that look though.

Yes, another ricer. Suck it bitches.

In full honesty, since I can't race (If that statement needs explaining, health risks are extremely high for permanent blindness if I wreck) I want to turn i into a show car.
Man I get what your going for and I usually do not even post in these threads because I just feel sorry for a lot of you but if you are trying to make a car a show car sometimes being original is not the way to go. Yes red tint would be original but its going to look like shit and could you imagine driving a car with fucking red tint. Come on man seriously. If you want to make your car a show car you are going to need to spend money in the right places. First off body work and paint. This will be a very big part of your "show car" people don't want to see primered cars with tons of dents in it. Don't paint it some stupid fucking color either. Keep it clean and some what normal. As far for body kits get that faggity idea out of your head if you are thinking about it. Keep it OEM. Get clean "real" parts to enhance the bodys outside appearance. Do not get some stupid lip that looks like it does not belong on the car. I could go on all day but I really am just trying to give you a heads up. KEEP it clean and do not copy the fags on here with GAY jeep wheels on their cars.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:38 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

just something to think about when trying to build a "show car". If the car is older than you, it's probably not a good idea.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:41 PM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

Step 1: Take the blankets off your seats.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:55 PM
Registered Member

Gotcha Jag... kinda... I've never seen a stock anything at the local shows or anything though, unless it's an old muscle car. Any car like mine usually has a lot of modifications, from neon to tint, to bodywork and spinners. (Spinners... yeah uh no... they look so gay...)

6Cyl, those aren't blankets, they're seat covers. Figure I'll leave'm on just to protect the origional seats.

Also, the car isn't older than me... I've got a year on it. Close though.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Hood......mods.....?

Quick Reply: Honda Civic DX ideas.