Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

F%$&!!!! north carolina towing company's ... my poor g35

Old 08-28-2009, 06:36 AM
Sorry. Not really.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve
Default Re: F%$&!!!! north carolina towing company's ... my poor g35

Originally Posted by it_broke_again
I don't understand why someone living in an apartment complex is driving a G35.
Because he wants to? My boy's complex has AMG's, M3's and a couple LS460's.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:39 AM
Registered Member

junction has disabled reputation

I live in a town house and drive a g35. Does this make you feel little better?
Old 08-28-2009, 07:56 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by dream87
looks like it hit a soft spot with you .. that i attacked the nc towing community ..

ohhhh by the way stoOOoOoopid i didnt blame the apartment complex IDiot .. i clearly stated i was ok with them towing it , i was upset about how they treated my car ...

idiot hahaha
Did you read your lease when you signed it, or just ignore the parts in there about inoperable vehicles?

FYI-they do not give a flying fuck about your car, why it is not moving, why it is on jackstands, etc. They want cars to do what they are supposed to, and that is move on a daily basis taking your happy ass to work or school so they can get paid.

That is all they care about. Nor do they give a flying fuck about you not paying attention to this matter, and want the tow company to get it out of there in a fast, cheap way.

Be glad if your insurance covers it, because I will tell you right now once its all said and done, the towers onhook policy carrier will tell you to pound sand, the complex will say it is your fault and deny any payouts, and likely your insurance will tell you that you were a moron, most likely in the nice way they do it, by charging you higher premiums down the road.

Originally Posted by HondaCivicEx
Op admitted he was wrong, so why are people jumping down his throat? The towing company should have more respect for someone's property.
The towing company did their job. They get a call from the complex saying get this car out, and likely they have a contract with them to remove a vehicle for XX dollars. Removing a vehicle in that condition is not their problem, they are to get it out of there ASAP. Which means drag the fucker on.

Shit infuriates me when morons start talking so much shit about towing companies. Yes, there are shady mother fuckers out there that will fuck you for any reason, but there are people like that in any business. 98% of the time it is the towed persons fault or problem, and look for any reason to bitch about it to the tower. Whatever, we hear this shit everyday, and generally take it pretty well. The more you bitch, the more it costs.

Originally Posted by junction
This kid must not read how the entire thread went. Go back and read, let's get with the point. Dumb ass.
lol@ you

Last edited by HatefulMechanic; 08-28-2009 at 07:58 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:42 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Originally Posted by fc735
Did you read your lease when you signed it, or just ignore the parts in there about inoperable vehicles?

FYI-they do not give a flying fuck about your car, why it is not moving, why it is on jackstands, etc. They want cars to do what they are supposed to, and that is move on a daily basis taking your happy ass to work or school so they can get paid.

That is all they care about. Nor do they give a flying fuck about you not paying attention to this matter, and want the tow company to get it out of there in a fast, cheap way.

Be glad if your insurance covers it, because I will tell you right now once its all said and done, the towers onhook policy carrier will tell you to pound sand, the complex will say it is your fault and deny any payouts, and likely your insurance will tell you that you were a moron, most likely in the nice way they do it, by charging you higher premiums down the road.

The towing company did their job. They get a call from the complex saying get this car out, and likely they have a contract with them to remove a vehicle for XX dollars. Removing a vehicle in that condition is not their problem, they are to get it out of there ASAP. Which means drag the fucker on.

Shit infuriates me when morons start talking so much shit about towing companies. Yes, there are shady mother fuckers out there that will fuck you for any reason, but there are people like that in any business. 98% of the time it is the towed persons fault or problem, and look for any reason to bitch about it to the tower. Whatever, we hear this shit everyday, and generally take it pretty well. The more you bitch, the more it costs.

lol@ you
LOL @ yourself.. Fucking READ!!!! It's not that hard is it? Don't hurt yourself...

Once again you are going back to the apartment and what is stated in the lease.. Im going to make this bold for you, just so you get it this time HE UNDERSTANDS WHY MANAGEMENT HAD THE CAR TOWED! HE IS NOT UPSET THAT HIS VEHICLE WAS TOWED.

He is upset that the tow company showed lack of respect for someone else's property. Just because they are authorized to tow does not mean they are authorized to destroy anything. They should be liable for any damage they caused.

Last edited by buugiewuugie; 08-28-2009 at 08:44 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:03 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by buugiewuugie
Once again you are going back to the apartment and what is stated in the lease.. Im going to make this bold for you, just so you get it this time HE UNDERSTANDS WHY MANAGEMENT HAD THE CAR TOWED! HE IS NOT UPSET THAT HIS VEHICLE WAS TOWED.
Originally Posted by fc735
Truth sucks when your put yourself in shitty situations expecting not to get burned. Any damage claimes were given up when the OP put the car on jackstands rendering it in error of the lease that he signed. Car was removed due to this error because of the OP didnt think that they would care about that line in the lease agreement.

Do you really think that the towing company is gonna find 4 wheels to stick on the car just to move it when they are getting paid the same amount to drag it up a roll back? ROFL.

FYI. People dont really give a shit about other people's stuff as a general rule... Have you looked at global/local news recently?

Insurance will more than likely pay for it but the OP will be paying for it for about 3 years. You wont get a dime from the towing company.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:03 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Because it's easy to look baller status when you don't have a mortgage? This is how most complexs are lol
Old 08-28-2009, 10:04 AM
-->Leia Skywalker<--

JdmPrncss JdmPrncss JdmPrncss JdmPrncss JdmPrncss JdmPrncss JdmPrncss JdmPrncss JdmPrncss JdmPrncss JdmPrncss

LOL @ yourself.. Fucking READ!!!! It's not that hard is it? Don't hurt yourself...

He is upset that the tow company showed lack of respect for someone else's property. Just because they are authorized to tow does not mean they are authorized to destroy anything. They should be liable for any damage they caused.

+rep
Old 08-28-2009, 10:27 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

I did read. I also comprehend the fact the OP is not upset about it with the management company.

I also comprehend the fact that he has absolutely no basis for being upset with anyone but himself.

The tow company is not there to care for a vehicle that is sitting where it is not supposed to. Their purpose as a BUSINESS is to perform a service, and to do that service timely and professionally. If you believe that the tow operator should have put wheels on it and gracefully babied it onto the rollback, then gently caressed it as he unloaded it into a gold plated carport stall with full time security, you really need to step out into the real world, and hopefully soon.

Not one of my comments were directed at the OP only, most were blanket statements in regards to the constant morons that always jump onto the bandwagon when a complaint is made about a towing company, auto shop, etc.

Comments like this

Originally Posted by FC735
is what I am referring to.

I gathered the OP is not too upset about the management company by the multiple comments he has made like
Originally Posted by OP
i 100% understand the complex for towing it . i understand that it was my fault ,
tend to make that rather obvious.

Originally Posted by HondaCivicEx
+rep
OMGYOUARESOCOOL!!1111

Proof positive that the reputation system in the hands of retards is much like high school societal hierarchy.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:53 AM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

Originally Posted by ShawnD
Because it's easy to look baller status when you don't have a mortgage? This is how most of VaDriven is lol
Fixed.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:06 AM

morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid

cool story bro