Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

F%$&!!!! north carolina towing company's ... my poor g35

Old 08-17-2009, 10:17 AM
missing \//\

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RDHs1ut RDHs1ut RDHs1ut RDHs1ut RDHs1ut
Default F%$&!!!! north carolina towing company's ... my poor g35

well i hope this in the right section ..

well short story i just moved down to north carolina and got into a apartment in charlotte , never been in a apartment complex sooo anyways i put my car on jack stands so i could get my wheels powder coated white or black , and when i was on my way home from the shop after a day of powder coating , i noticed the apartment complex towed my g35 without any wheels on it .. well i understood why they did it soo the 230.00 fee was something i could live with , but the next day when i got to the impound yard , i found my g35 half on stands , and the rear half laying on the ground , exhaust dug into the dirt , all the pressure on the diff and rotors , well sooo i had to jack it up myself , put my unfinished wheels on and left the yard , i got about a mile down the road and my car felt like it was not gear , like i was just free spinning , then catching causing my car to jerk back and forth so i pulled over quickly , check under and around , and opened the hood and the radiator was leaking all on the bottom , so right now my car is in the shop , waiting to hear whats all wrong with it , my insurance is handling the towing company for who is liable for the damages , but i think its my rear diff thats the problem and the radiator ... who knows but i want my car fixed ...they gave my a g6 as a rental wooooooo hoooo

but for now im just pissed the hell off , but hopeful things will go my way

here is some pics i took with my blackberry .. bc its all i had at the moment ... enjoy

i was wrong but atleast handle people's car with respect and have it returned the way they got it ..can i get a amen ?

also im thinking of doing white wheels or black .. rears were media blast so they look white ... soooo taking opinions on the red g35 with white oem 19s or do them in black like every car ... im leaning toward the white more then black .. to each its own ...

OHHHH yea spacers are on the way n yes i know my car needs to get lower lol
thanks

Last edited by RDHs1ut; 08-17-2009 at 10:25 AM.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:18 AM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of
Default Re: F%$&!!!! north carolina towing company's ... my poor g35

well i guess it wasnt a good idea to park in a spot that would have got you towed in the first place
Old 08-17-2009, 10:20 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

lol.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:21 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

ummmm yeah
Registered member

vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer

I think the white would look pretty good or maybe do like a white time attack style?

But damn, the tow company sounds like they did some damage to your car. Hope you get what you deserve out of it.
NISSAN <3

JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX

that sux...hopefully there was a lesson learned from this young grasshopper.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:22 AM
missing \//\

Originally Posted by racist
well i guess it wasnt a good idea to park in a spot that would have got you towed in the first place

yea it wasnt .. ill take the blame on that .. next time ill read the fine print ..
Old 08-17-2009, 10:23 AM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

live and learn young grasshopper
Old 08-17-2009, 10:25 AM
dl^_^lb ..l.,

beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch

North Carolina got some bomb ass chicken biscuts from Bojangles.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:26 AM
missing \//\

Originally Posted by vietballer
I think the white would look pretty good or maybe do like a white time attack style?

But damn, the tow company sounds like they did some damage to your car. Hope you get what you deserve out of it.

yea i like the white ,time attack hmmmmm maybe ill try the ghetto pinstripe tape after powder coating to see if it looks good enough to do ..

but yea i hope i get my car back to how it was ... thanks