Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

custom/resto 1973 opel gt

Old 09-17-2010, 07:09 AM
iHRTboost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
t24todd has disabled reputation
Default Re: custom/resto 1973 opel gt

good story was hoping to see something different. Loose the ricer items>>> get rid if the momo tuner wheel replace with a nardi classic or woodgrain>>> get rid of the hideous wheels replace them with authentic panasports>>>>loose the blue licence plate cover>>>loose the tuner jdm shift knob replace with mint oem knob, get it back to looking like the period correct car its supposed to be. I mean this all with respect but you will thank me later.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:20 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
secretnoforn secretnoforn secretnoforn secretnoforn secretnoforn secretnoforn secretnoforn secretnoforn secretnoforn secretnoforn secretnoforn
Default Re: custom/resto 1973 opel gt

the items you mentioned were as my father wanted them and at the time of conception they weren't "ricer". the car is a mix between resto and custom, I don't think the car would look good with a full body kit then try to keep pieces of the interior stock, idk, but that is what my father conceived. In the future interior pieces may change, but initially the car is remaining as seen.