Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

5th Camaro unveiling.......plus 3 super rare Camaros....

Old 05-03-2009, 07:09 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: 5th Camaro unveiling.......plus 3 super rare Camaros....

I think the boss model comes with the 5.0
Old 05-03-2009, 07:36 AM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

Originally Posted by LXative
Car is not that big at all. Dunno what 5th gen you were looking at.....
Iv seen the car in person, sat in it, ect. Its huge.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:46 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Hendrick edition?

I like it. I hope they sell like hot cakes at a fat party. Maybe this will wake Ford up as well.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:54 AM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Muncher
Iv seen the car in person, sat in it, ect. Its huge.
FWIW :

You are talking to domestic guys that are used to cars that are "normal" size for "normal" americans. When I sit in import cars, even though im not tall by any means, it feels cramped and small. So you might sit in your subaru,and think it has decent room, I might sit in it,and think its small. Its all perception and preference.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:56 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Nigerian Hair
FWIW :

You are talking to domestic guys that are used to cars that are "normal" size for "normal" americans. When I sit in import cars, even though im not tall by any means, it feels cramped and small. So you might sit in your subaru,and think it has decent room, I might sit in it,and think its small. Its all perception and preference.
Nah...the Challenger, Charger, Camaro and the Mustang are all fucking huge cars.

The 2005 Mustang is a lot bigger "space wise" then my 03 Cobra
Old 05-03-2009, 07:58 AM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

FWIW :

I know whats big to some crowds may not be big to others but this car is big. Its not challenger big but it dwarfs the GTO, Vette, and Mustang. I cant say anything about weight though. And when compared to slightly older car of the same...its huge.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:21 AM
Yup

bill4458 will become famous soon enough

it looks mean as hell +1
Old 05-03-2009, 08:53 AM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Nah...the Challenger, Charger, Camaro and the Mustang are all fucking huge cars.

The 2005 Mustang is a lot bigger "space wise" then my 03 Cobra
You do have a point. But coming from a New edge cobra, and being a small guy myself, I felt extremely cramped in my 99. That is pretty much the only thing keeping me from owning a Terminator when I come back from this deployment. And that sucks, because im looking to build an easy 550-600rwhp car, and from what I see right now, theres no better platform (domestic wise for the money) out. I like the S197 platform, but the non-forged bottom end,and the fact that you have to do a lot of appearance mods to even get the car to look good, is a major con for me right now.

I really dont like the 99-04 interiors, especially how they couldnt get the cupholders right,sliding around in the seats, and the outdated-ness of the interior just doesnt sell to me.

Originally Posted by Muncher
I know whats big to some crowds may not be big to others but this car is big. Its not challenger big but it dwarfs the GTO, Vette, and Mustang. I cant say anything about weight though. And when compared to slightly older car of the same...its huge.

I see what you are saying. I guess I will have to see one in person. Ive seen the challenger in person,and that car is a tank, so anything smaller than it, I dont really deem "huge". But thats just me.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:29 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

You do have a point. But coming from a New edge cobra, and being a small guy myself, I felt extremely cramped in my 99. That is pretty much the only thing keeping me from owning a Terminator when I come back from this deployment. And that sucks, because im looking to build an easy 550-600rwhp car, and from what I see right now, theres no better platform (domestic wise for the money) out. I like the S197 platform, but the non-forged bottom end,and the fact that you have to do a lot of appearance mods to even get the car to look good, is a major con for me right now.

I really dont like the 99-04 interiors, especially how they couldnt get the cupholders right,sliding around in the seats, and the outdated-ness of the interior just doesnt sell to me.
That's funny. I fit great in my 03 and when I had an 01 GT and I'm fucking huge. The only bitch was that the 01 sets felt like they sat up really high.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:10 AM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

Originally Posted by LXative
I've worked on BMW's for 8 years now.........the quality is nearly the same level, if not maybe 1 step below that of any current BMW's interior.
Bangle.

Quick Reply: 5th Camaro unveiling.......plus 3 super rare Camaros....