Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

500 WHP F20C GEO TRACKER

Old 01-19-2012, 06:53 AM
NBHNC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H
Default Re: 500 WHP F20C GEO TRACKER

Originally Posted by Iroc-Boost
I'm not going to fight this... yet... some of you know why.
Don't know your story but from what I've seen you've done most of the work yourself? I may be wrong.

Isn't this guy getting his work done at a pretty reputable shop with employees that are active members on here? Doesn't seem like they would beat around the bush with a project this big is all I'm saying. I've had my fair share of shops ignoring my car when its there, but I also tried to resolve it as much as I could before putting them on blast in any way.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:55 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

LOLOLOLOLOLOL... OP is a dumb fuck who came into some money and blew it on a POS. The automotive performance industry by in large sucks at project management. It is what it is. Do it yourself or be prepared for this shit... every shop is like this. I've done business with a bunch of them and the only thing that was ever done on time, on budget and correctly was my rollcage by AutoDynamix in Ashland.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:56 AM
VAdriven Sponsor

RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt

I was not going to comment on this but in light of certain comments i am forced to, when a simple phone call would have worked. Instead try and slander the shop name on a public forum. First you have spent 15k with us i just looked at your bill. You act like like i have taken your money and ran to the high hills with it, you JUST paid me the final amount a month ago, which I DID NOT want to take but you INSISTED even after i told you that it would not get the project done any quicker! You text me 40 times a week (just counted) and i reposed to at least half of them with your questions or comments. It is me and brain at the shop, we have 2 hands, and business has picked up 200 percent since we first opened, your project is not something that can happen over night or even in a few months. There are alot of unknowns and stuff that has to be thought threw before you do it. We have put alot of thought and time into your project and for you to post this really puts a bad taste in my mouth. I have told you this before if you are unhappy with the progress being made you are more than welcome to pick it up and i will reimburse you for what has not been completed. I know its hard to under stand but ask anyone that does real fab work and has a shop, stuff takes time especially if you want the best work done. Try and keep this professional i know its vadriven and all.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:57 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Do all the work yourself, Problem solved.

Worked for me

Last edited by BAN HAMMER; 01-19-2012 at 07:02 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:58 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Iroc-Boost
I mean does any of that matter? Guy paid money to get stuff done and now says it isn't... If it has stretch poke when its done the driven nut riders would be all over it.
He was jerking Ramey off 3 months ago.

Still...$30K up front in a tracker is just dumb...I'm sorry but it is.

You'll now be able to sell that Tracker for just under fuck all.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:59 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by RameyBuilt
I was not going to comment on this but in light of certain comments i am forced to, when a simple phone call would have worked. Instead try and slander the shop name on a public forum. First you have spent 15k with us i just looked at your bill. You act like like i have taken your money and ran to the high hills with it, you JUST paid me the final amount a month ago, which I DID NOT want to take but you INSISTED even after i told you that it would not get the project done any quicker! You text me 40 times a week (just counted) and i reposed to at least half of them with your questions or comments. It is me and brain at the shop, we have 2 hands, and business has picked up 200 percent since we first opened, your project is not something that can happen over night or even in a few months. There are alot of unknowns and stuff that has to be thought threw before you do it. We have put alot of thought and time into your project and for you to post this really puts a bad taste in my mouth. I have told you this before if you are unhappy with the progress being made you are more than welcome to pick it up and i will reimburse you for what has not been completed. I know its hard to under stand but ask anyone that does real fab work and has a shop, stuff takes time especially if you want the best work done. Try and keep this professional i know its vadriven and all.
Just do what Josh Tonski (sp?) did to Charles' toolbox... push it outside, take a picture of it outside, post it on here and tell him to come get the bitch
Old 01-19-2012, 06:59 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Old 01-19-2012, 07:00 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

/thread
Old 01-19-2012, 07:01 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Old 01-19-2012, 07:07 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
/thread
Yep... and if someone wants it unlocked, they're going to have to PM me as to why there are two different screen names laying claim to ownership of the Tracker