Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

02 Lancer OZ Rally

Old 12-09-2009, 03:59 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: 02 Lancer OZ Rally

STOP STREET RACING.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:53 AM
pwns you

TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL

Originally Posted by drtbiker4lyf
Haha mannn you guys are funny. But you are sorely mistaken. I dont put time, money and effort into my vehicles so I can tear them to nothing m=by racing piece of shit ragged hondas and Integras, vehicles not worth my fuel. I do it because I love cars, not so I can be the fastest guy on the street or have the most "bad ass" car. I mean if you think about it why does anybody do it then?
1.Yes you do
2.Your car is a ragged piece of shit as well
Old 12-09-2009, 06:00 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

I have had this car a few months now, as of now upgrades include underdrive pulleys, cam gears, exedy stage 2 clutch, cat back exhaust, Hi flow cat, Hi flow test pipe, and cold air intake. Within this month I plan on doing 20% rear tinted windows, 35% front tint, black housing projectors, black housing aztellas, 2" drop on eibach springs, and if I can find a decent set at a decent price a set 0f 16" or 17" black wheels. Im not on here tryin to get bashed like I have seen in some other posts, I just want some input, feedback, ideas, etc, etc...
quoted for your convenience.

Seriously though, leave it as is, and save up for a car worth modding.

Is it even possible for these things to become "relatively" fast n/a?
Old 12-09-2009, 07:29 AM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

Even if they are capable of being "quick" n/a this guy sure as hell isn't gunna be the one to do it.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:41 AM
Registered Member

delslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the rough

dude i always like the oz rally lancers man keep up the good work!!! it looks awesome! my freind use to have a lancer es with exhaust cold air intake and it was on ebay coilovers but i loved that shit!!
Old 12-09-2009, 07:42 AM
Logic is my religion

R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
STOP STREET RACING.
STOP STREET RACING.
STOP STREET RACING.
STOP STREET RACING.
STOP STREET RACING.
STOP STREET RACING.
STOP STREET RACING.
STOP STREET RACING.
STOP STREET RACING.
STOP STREET RACING.
STOP STREET RACING.
STOP STREET RACING.
STOP STREET RACING.
STOP STREET RACING.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:53 AM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

Make beliEVO.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:04 AM
SoFakinTarck!

K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi

4lyf.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:05 AM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

Once upon a time... in my darker days... I had one of these in white. Worst idea EVER to mod one (not to say I did). It puts maybe 80hp to the ground and the car is a pig.

Raced a buddies bone stock, MKII GTI 8v and got murdered.

Even if you were to turbo this motor, you wouldn't see anything even close to "fun" and you would spend a fortune.

As far as I'm concerned, you've already done far more than enough. I'm sure you won't listen to me and I don't blame you. However, after you dump a bunch of money in it (and grow up some), you'll think back and ask yourself, why?
Old 12-09-2009, 11:49 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Haha mannn you guys are funny. But you are sorely mistaken. I dont put time, money and effort into my vehicles so I can tear them to nothing m=by racing piece of shit ragged hondas and Integras, vehicles not worth my fuel. I do it because I love cars, not so I can be the fastest guy on the street or have the most "bad ass" car. I mean if you think about it why does anybody do it then?
this has been quoted enough already, but i chuckle every time i re-read this.

seriously?

i'm pretty sure 75% (and that's being generous) of the civics and integra's on this site will poop on your car.

Even more confusing, what the heck do you need a performance clutch for in a car that barely sees over 100whp, if that?

I think you did it for this reason:

I do it so i can be the fastest guy on the street AND have the most "bad ass" car.

Quick Reply: 02 Lancer OZ Rally