Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

02 Lancer OZ Rally

Old 12-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Logic is my religion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld
Default Re: 02 Lancer OZ Rally

welcome to driven............................get the batlube
Old 12-08-2009, 05:55 PM
goon squad

funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder

IMO. I think you've already done too much to this car. Keep it as a daily and leave it alone that way you can save up for a REAL lancer. Or some other project. The car you have now isnt a very popular platform for modifications. Find something else to mod, and treat the car you have now well.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:12 PM
Trill Shit

slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx

is this another one of those joke threads???
Old 12-08-2009, 06:16 PM
low&slow

slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo

Oh i get it!

its the guy with the mad street credz who wanted to buy a supra or skyline so he could race.

so he got a fake evo????
Old 12-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Registered Member

drtbiker4lyf has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by slotoyo
Oh i get it!

its the guy with the mad street credz who wanted to buy a supra or skyline so he could race.

so he got a fake evo????
Haha mannn you guys are funny. But you are sorely mistaken. I dont put time, money and effort into my vehicles so I can tear them to nothing m=by racing piece of shit ragged hondas and Integras, vehicles not worth my fuel. I do it because I love cars, not so I can be the fastest guy on the street or have the most "bad ass" car. I mean if you think about it why does anybody do it then?
Old 12-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

Originally Posted by drtbiker4lyf
Haha mannn you guys are funny. But you are sorely mistaken. I dont put time, money and effort into my vehicles so I can tear them to nothing m=by racing piece of shit ragged hondas and Integras, vehicles not worth my fuel. I do it because I love cars, not so I can be the fastest guy on the street or have the most "bad ass" car. I mean if you think about it why does anybody do it then?
so.... what youre saying is that you want to race so you can be the fastest guy on the street??
Old 12-08-2009, 09:11 PM
mmm babby

Doodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these parts

olo

yo cah so fsat
Old 12-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Registered Member

David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12

I have had this car a few months now, as of now upgrades include underdrive pulleys, cam gears, exedy stage 2 clutch, cat back exhaust, Hi flow cat, Hi flow test pipe, and cold air intake. Within this month I plan on doing 20% rear tinted windows, 35% front tint, black housing projectors, black housing aztellas, 2" drop on eibach springs, and if I can find a decent set at a decent price a set 0f 16" or 17" black wheels. Im not on here tryin to get bashed like I have seen in some other posts, I just want some input, feedback, ideas, etc, etc...

my sister has one

the oz rally edition is... a wing, rimz, floor mats, and yellow paint
so you threw a intake, exuast, a useless stage 2 clutch your not gonna need,

your plans... are... a bunch of visual mods from autozone.

your feedback, reread your post. you dont want to get bashed. but you put yourself in a situation by asking for ideas when all you can think of is black wheels and springs. life is more to just black paint and springs buddy

you dont mention how much money you got
how much effort you want to throw at your car
what your gonna use it for
and you didnt post any hot girls or dope fitment

what feedback you desire?!?! "slam it, 2jz it, etc" there you go. google can answer all that shit for you

so your gonna get bashed for starting a boring thread, if your gonna ask to not get bashed. you obviously knew deep down inside we might be thinking you suck, alot of people expect real builds or dope cars to be worthy of a new thread for hundreds to see, no one gives a hoot about your basically stock lancer.... welcome to the forums

not so I can be the fastest guy on the street or have the most "bad ass" car. I mean if you think about it why does anybody do it then?
sense of ignorance

Last edited by David S12; 12-08-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:25 AM
I R DICKBUTT

awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm awsmjdm

LOL don't listen to these guys, you have a very very fast car and alot of street racing modifications. If you want to waste room on my interwebz, I say go right ahead. Who are they to tell you that you shouldn't post here because your car isn't dope yet? Once you get those lowering springs your gonna shit flushness and kick vadriven in the dick. Not to mention you have a STAGE 2 fucking clutch!!!!!! you are on your way to getting all the local hoochies. All you need is a couple turbo timers and some tachometers, then you'll be on a level playing field with the big boys. Look as long as you stay commited to your car, get a few vinyls and threaten to beat up anyone that makes jokes about you or your car, your gonna make it big here on driven and on the streets. Just my two cents.

Go get 'em tiger-awsmjdm
Old 12-09-2009, 01:08 AM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

I really hate non-evo Lancers.

its a fucking waste.

Quick Reply: 02 Lancer OZ Rally