Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

ZOMG GENESIS COUPE...

Old 02-08-2010, 04:58 PM
I Mierda en usted!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
z-dotcom has disabled reputation
Default Re: ZOMG GENESIS COUPE...

might I mention my mom is an older lady so maybe she doesn't drive the car the way most people here would... however.... I do! When I get bored with my WRX I hop in her car and have some fun and its great. The RPM hang is abit annoying but its Drive By Wire my subaru did that when it was off the show room floor, not to mention Civic SI's also do that as well. Transmission is beefy so I wouldnt worry about it breaking at all. The seats? My mom has cloth power, and there fine.... And everything else works fine as well so....idk... Maybe you got a lemon.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:06 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by z-dotcom
might I mention my mom is an older lady so maybe she doesn't drive the car the way most people here would... however.... I do! When I get bored with my WRX I hop in her car and have some fun and its great. The RPM hang is abit annoying but its Drive By Wire my subaru did that when it was off the show room floor, not to mention Civic SI's also do that as well. Transmission is beefy so I wouldnt worry about it breaking at all. The seats? My mom has cloth power, and there fine.... And everything else works fine as well so....idk... Maybe you got a lemon.
2.0T or 3.8?
Old 02-08-2010, 05:07 PM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

Originally Posted by z-dotcom
might I mention my mom is an older lady so maybe she doesn't drive the car the way most people here would... however.... I do! When I get bored with my WRX I hop in her car and have some fun and its great. The RPM hang is abit annoying but its Drive By Wire my subaru did that when it was off the show room floor, not to mention Civic SI's also do that as well. Transmission is beefy so I wouldnt worry about it breaking at all. The seats? My mom has cloth power, and there fine.... And everything else works fine as well so....idk... Maybe I have REALLY bad taste in cars.