Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

You Mustang guys will love this one...

Old 10-14-2004, 03:07 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold
Default You Mustang guys will love this one...

The latest from MGW Ltd. Blows the Pro 5.0 out of the water and makes the Steeda Tri-Ax look like a childs toy...

http://www.fordpower.net/forums/show...74#post1573774

Is coming out for the T56, Tremec 3650, and T5/T45.

Sorry LS1 guys, your T56 has a different bolt pattern to the tranny
Old 10-14-2004, 06:39 PM
Doin' it

IthinkI1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: You Mustang guys will love this one...

Saw your car on buffalo dr. Good looking car. Sometimes mine is parked up with the 99 cobra up that street. You know the house.
Old 10-15-2004, 02:01 AM
Registered Member

Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by IthinkI1
Saw your car on buffalo dr. Good looking car. Sometimes mine is parked up with the 99 cobra up that street. You know the house.
Ah, thats my ex GF's house, thanks for the comment

And yea, the 99 Cobra is a friend of mines brothers.
Old 10-15-2004, 10:09 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

What a bunch of tools. They are saying its the best looking shifter and that they'd swap to a 5spd just to have it. Yea....cause you see the shifter in most cars...fucking idiots.

More individual parts = more parts to break. I'll stick with my Tri-Ax.
Old 10-15-2004, 10:51 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
What a bunch of tools. They are saying its the best looking shifter and that they'd swap to a 5spd just to have it. Yea....cause you see the shifter in most cars...fucking idiots.

More individual parts = more parts to break. I'll stick with my Tri-Ax.
So your calling a bunch of people you dont even know idiots? Yea, shows how smart you are there buddy.

I've dealt with George at MGW quite a bit, and that shifter has been a long time in the making. I can pretty much guarantee you that it will not break, and if it does he would replace it at little to no charge. Why? Because youll have to look long and hard to find someone out there upset with the quality and customer service at MGW.

Perhaps they meant best looking as in best looking performance without actually testing it?

Last edited by Soon2BeStangin; 10-15-2004 at 10:55 AM.
Old 10-15-2004, 10:57 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by Soon2BeStangin
So your calling a bunch of people you dont even know idiots? Yea, shows how smart you are there buddy.
You're exactly right, it does.

Perhaps they meant best looking as in best looking performance without actually testing it?
I'm sure thats exactly what they meant. And that makes zero sense. "best looking performance w/o testing it"....riiight.

Let me get this straight though. I am not bagging on your buddies product. I'd be more then happy to try this out when it comes out as it does look quite different then anything I'm used to. I was purely making fun of the responses on that board you linked.
Old 10-15-2004, 11:02 AM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

guys

its a shifter.
Old 10-15-2004, 11:13 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
You're exactly right, it does.

I'm sure thats exactly what they meant. And that makes zero sense. "best looking performance w/o testing it"....riiight.

Let me get this straight though. I am not bagging on your buddies product. I'd be more then happy to try this out when it comes out as it does look quite different then anything I'm used to. I was purely making fun of the responses on that board you linked.
Ah, well MGW is a sponsor of Fordpower. He pretty much gives all his new products to Barry to take pictures. The guys over there are quite enthusiastic, but George does put out a fine product

You act like a shifters not a big deal, but theres not much on your car you use as often as it
Old 10-15-2004, 11:15 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

I want a Pro 5.0.
Old 10-15-2004, 11:17 AM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

I personally hate short shfiters. I have a Triax, I had a Hurst in my Formula.. They feel the exact same to me, nothing wrong with the brands or quality, I just really hate short shifters. Have you ever even used one? Both ofm y cars you had to fight to get into reverse.. And you have to slam it into gear.. I hate daily driving with a shifter

I drove my friends civic around for a day and it was so nice to just tap the knob and it'd be in gear