Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

wrecked my jeep. who has the mopar hookup?

Old 11-23-2004, 06:48 AM
~

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nickyroo has disabled reputation
Default wrecked my jeep. who has the mopar hookup?

if anyone knows where i can find a driver side front quarter panel, new head lamp and turn signal it would be appreciated. its a white 93 grand cherokee. pics to come :/
Old 11-23-2004, 06:50 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: wrecked my jeep. who has the mopar hookup?

you should just buy my jeep. its easier that way
Old 11-23-2004, 07:28 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

how'd you wreck you Jeep Nick? Or would you rather not talk about it.
Old 11-23-2004, 11:50 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

haha well its kind of a funny story

i was at taco bell and had just bought some 40s so i had them sitting on the floorboard. my friend is sitting in the passenger seat and a bum walks up to my car and asks for some money. i just happened to have some world war II goggles on my head so i put them on my face, start punching my dashboard and scream OH MY GOD. I TOOK WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH ACID OH MY FUCKING GOD YOUR HEAD IS ON FIRE. so the bum gets weirded out and takes off running, well i get my tasty gordita and nacho supreme, get ready to leave and somewhere along this screaming episode i forgot i had my wheel turned all the way to the left to make the turn in the drive thru. put the car in drive, hit the gas, wack. smacked a pole next to the building. i only hit it going like 3mph but it fucked it up pretty good
Old 11-23-2004, 01:23 PM
Doin' it

IthinkI1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by reuter
haha well its kind of a funny story

i was at taco bell and had just bought some 40s so i had them sitting on the floorboard. my friend is sitting in the passenger seat and a bum walks up to my car and asks for some money. i just happened to have some world war II goggles on my head so i put them on my face, start punching my dashboard and scream OH MY GOD. I TOOK WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH ACID OH MY FUCKING GOD YOUR HEAD IS ON FIRE. so the bum gets weirded out and takes off running, well i get my tasty gordita and nacho supreme, get ready to leave and somewhere along this screaming episode i forgot i had my wheel turned all the way to the left to make the turn in the drive thru. put the car in drive, hit the gas, wack. smacked a pole next to the building. i only hit it going like 3mph but it fucked it up pretty good
Hahahaa, sorry. That reminds me of a time when i worked at pomoco in NN, and a guy that works there was sitting in his car talking to me and another tech. He had the trans. in reverse, but forgot about it, and i told him he should power-brake it and take off.....yeah........he got whiplash, and a face full of steering wheel. Probably one of the funniest things ive seen.
Old 11-24-2004, 07:15 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Buwahahahaa! Sorry Nick, but thats some funny shit! I don't know of any Jeep hook ups for ya', but I would go look for some new sheet metal and corner lights at a junk yard. (your gonna have to respray anyways). I know how to do body work if you would like some help. Let me know. Even though this is funny as hell, sorry about your Jeep dude.