Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

how to hookup nos??

Old 08-25-2005, 09:53 AM
Successis99%failure

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slosupra Slosupra Slosupra Slosupra Slosupra Slosupra Slosupra Slosupra Slosupra Slosupra Slosupra
Default how to hookup nos??

got all the lines ran not too sure what to do with the two siolonoids and the purge set up please guide me in the right way

thanks,
Old 08-25-2005, 09:56 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: how to hookup nos??

Maybe you should leave the install to someone who knows what they're doing..

Nawzzzzzz
Old 08-25-2005, 11:03 AM
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by UnRealCLS
got all the lines ran not too sure what to do with the two siolonoids and the purge set up please guide me in the right way

thanks,

one siolonoid goes to ur clutch, and the other to your brake light. the purge set up in your gas line so u purge into your gas tank. PM me if u need more help.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:39 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

two solenoids for the nitrous and fuel? or one for the nitrous and one for the purge?

it's not all that hard. do you have your wide open throttle switch installed on your throttle body yet? how about your purge switch and your on/off toggle switch to arm the system? do you have a nitrous filter?

really you just drill a hole in your intake (its been a while since i installed one, but i think it needs to be at least 6" from the throttle body itself. ), tap that hole so your nozzles don't pop out, and when you do install them make sure they are air tight so you wont have a vacuum leak. mount your solenoids where you would like them, install the WOT switch, then start the wiring. look online for a wiring diagram or actual instructions if you can't figure it out on your own.

the purge system is hella easy to install.
Old 08-25-2005, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

Dick has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 89silude
one siolonoid goes to ur clutch, and the other to your brake light. the purge set up in your gas line so u purge into your gas tank. PM me if u need more help.
naw the siolonoid goes to the washer squirters and one goes to your fart can for a big flame
Old 08-25-2005, 04:23 PM
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dick
naw the siolonoid goes to the washer squirters and one goes to your fart can for a big flame

don't act like u know what your talking about.

UnRealCLS, don't pay any attention to Dick... just be sure the purge goes to your gas tank. it'll up ur octane 10 points.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:15 PM

boost&cam2 has disabled reputation

man just take both solenoids and mount them run the power and grounds to a toggle switch so that the come on the same time the purge solenoid will be in line with with nos run a moment switch for that solenoid and there you have it basic and it works or you can run a wot switch like dude says i just like to be able to shut it on and off as i please