Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

window tints

Old 10-19-2010, 03:49 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask
Default Re: window tints

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
That's illegal too since you'll be maintaining residency in VA.

I mean they even bitch out military members who live here that are residents of another state
Ding. Buddy got pulled for it and he has PA plates; they said they can issue tickets to out of state drivers.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:55 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

virginia is a commonwealth state...it was explained to me...that even if your traveling thru the state you have to obey by its laws...

which means they dont care where the cars registered,if your in va and its illegal then they can give you a ticket
Old 10-19-2010, 04:07 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

Originally Posted by nftuatn
virginia is a commonwealth state...it was explained to me...that even if your traveling thru the state you have to obey by its laws...

which means they dont care where the cars registered,if your in va and its illegal then they can give you a ticket
if i get a BS ticket in VA while driving through it, you can bet your bottom dollar that i wont pay it.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:11 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by boredom
if i get a BS ticket in VA while driving through it, you can bet your bottom dollar that i wont pay it.
And you can bet your bottom dollar that it'll go back to your state of residence and you'll have to deal with the issues there.

Ask me how I know?
Old 10-19-2010, 04:14 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

exactly...be mr badass all you want...

i got REAR SEAT BELT ticket down in carolina at a car show...i forgot to pay it...it was 10 bucks...

then i got a letter from dmv saying my license would be suspended for 6 months for unpaid ticket...it was for that 10 dollar ticket..

so yeah..it follows your social security number...it wont go away
Old 10-19-2010, 05:20 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

if its not a moving violation, it cant affect your DL. also in NC you dont have to be buckled in the rear if youre over 18, been that way since ~2006 iirc. but also, i know of a person who got a speeding/competition of speed ticket last year (thanksgiving '09) in VA/MD and hasnt done anything about it to this date.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:23 PM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Originally Posted by cmc600rr
Yah I guess its only the front windows that matter. The rear can be as dark as you want.
You mis understood. I have 50% on my front windshield, and 5% on my front and rear windows.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:26 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

if its not a moving violation, it cant affect your DL. also in NC you dont have to be buckled in the rear if youre over 18, been that way since ~2006 iirc. but also, i know of a person who got a speeding/competition of speed ticket last year (thanksgiving '09) in VA/MD and hasnt done anything about it to this date.
well being as you wanted to get technical...i was driving and we had 6 people in a crew cab dually with no seat belts in the truck...you read correctly,NO seatbelts in the truck...they had been removed to redo the interior and never put back in...so yeah the trooper was cool and gave us all rear seat belt tickets..
Old 10-19-2010, 05:29 PM
management

Originally Posted by nftuatn
well being as you wanted to get technical...i was driving and we had 6 people in a crew cab dually with no seat belts in the truck...you read correctly,NO seatbelts in the truck...they had been removed to redo the interior and never put back in...so yeah the trooper was cool and gave us all rear seat belt tickets..
well thats slightly different...most cops in NC will let you off with warnings on minor things, unless they are small town cops or rookies
Old 10-19-2010, 05:48 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Did I mention that it will go to collections too?

Hey...fuck up if you want to

Quick Reply: window tints