Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Window tint tickets

Old 05-27-2003, 06:56 AM
<3 My Shrek<3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stockkiagurl is an unknown quantity at this point

for va that is dark.......i liek it, but the damn tint laws here suck...
Old 05-27-2003, 07:09 AM
mi-4.com

Mi4Dub is an unknown quantity at this point

isn't 35% legal? if it is then go dig out a reciept and take it to court. that will prove that you got a 35% tint. tints do change colors after time but you got a receipt so just show that to the judge.
Old 05-27-2003, 11:15 AM
LicenseNregistration

stealthassassin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by lindsey
Most def... I'm not taking my tint off until the court ever orders me to do so. Until then, I'll pay whatever tickets come my way...
yeah i write a lot of tickets for window tint. the aw says that the front windows have to be 50%, i don't write unless you are below 40% just like for speeding i don't write until you go 12 over. but normalley for the tint i write the summons and i tell them " hey man it's not a big deal, you have to choices. 1 you can take off the tint put it to the legal limit and the judge will more than likely dismiss it, or you can pay it and leave it on, it's up to you." if you pay it and leave it on sweet, if you bring it to court and show that it's legal, even better. but hey man you're not gonna get in trouble for leavin it on and payin the ticket. so do what you have to do and good luck.
Old 05-27-2003, 11:18 AM
LicenseNregistration

stealthassassin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by lookatmy6
my tint is way darker than yours.. blue mirror baby.. never been pulled yet... maybe because im a DOMESTIC guy lol
don't worry you come to hampton your turn is coming. i pull anyone and everyone driving what ever, i have no bias motivation. oh yeah you guys will be happy to know i pulled a harley the other day for his loud ass exhaust and yes he got a ticket...so quit your bitchin
Old 05-27-2003, 11:19 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

Originally posted by stealthassassin
yeah i write a lot of tickets for window tint. the aw says that the front windows have to be 50%, i don't write unless you are below 40% just like for speeding i don't write until you go 12 over. but normalley for the tint i write the summons and i tell them " hey man it's not a big deal, you have to choices. 1 you can take off the tint put it to the legal limit and the judge will more than likely dismiss it, or you can pay it and leave it on, it's up to you." if you pay it and leave it on sweet, if you bring it to court and show that it's legal, even better. but hey man you're not gonna get in trouble for leavin it on and payin the ticket. so do what you have to do and good luck.
was it you that pulled me over for exhaust one time, because the officer that did told me just about the exact same thing that u just said pretty much...
Old 05-27-2003, 11:20 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

ahh nm ur in hampton..
Old 05-27-2003, 11:40 AM
200HP/L

Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi

I just keep my dark tinted windows down when I'm driving around...

Old 05-27-2003, 12:43 PM
AR ES EX

lindsey has disabled reputation

Originally posted by stealthassassin
Awesome, thanks for the answer. I am going to pay it, and leave it If you see me coming through Hampton... turn and look the other way
Old 05-27-2003, 06:45 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

i got a ticket for tint... 8%, so i removed it. friggin $60. ticket was only $20, but parents... suck.