Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Whats the dumbest thing youve ever done behind the wheel?

Old 07-02-2004, 03:43 PM
Cock of the Infinite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240
Default Whats the dumbest thing youve ever done behind the wheel?

thats right, im curious to know what the dumbest thing youve ever done behind the wheel of a vehicle is. be it runnin a red light or having sex while drivin post it up! and ppl, please dont flame one another... this is just for some shits and giggles.
Old 07-02-2004, 03:47 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x
Default Re: Whats the dumbest thing youve ever done behind the wheel?

at 12am on a rainy night i went behind ballys on jefferson and started doing donuts. well, i did my last one and as i stopped i was facing a NN cop. i was still laughing when he came up to the car and asked me what the hell i was thinking. i got a RD ticket and he was going to give me trespassing but he didnt.
Old 07-02-2004, 03:47 PM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I wasn't driving this time but ran from cops on 264 racing a FD at 145 while running from the cops when she heard our 3 car honk start.

Personally, worst thing i got caught for was having 3 gurls hanging out a car. RD ticket.

Then almost got caught having with 4 24 packs of bud in trunk when i got pulled over for being out past curfee when 17. Told him he couldn't search my car.

Last edited by Boosted2003; 07-02-2004 at 03:51 PM.
Old 07-02-2004, 04:06 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Originally Posted by Boosted2003
Well I wasn't driving this time but ran from cops on 264 racing a FD at 145 while running from the cops when she heard our 3 car honk start.

Personally, worst thing i got caught for was having 3 gurls hanging out a car. RD ticket.

Then almost got caught having with 4 24 packs of bud in trunk when i got pulled over for being out past curfee when 17. Told him he couldn't search my car.

so if you tell them they cant search your car, they cant???
Old 07-02-2004, 04:23 PM
things that go pssst

fi istaylo has disabled reputation

'they cant illegally search your shit'

no, they cant...unless they get a warrant...

my stupidest thing...wow...i was infront of virginia center commons mall main entrance at the food court...stop right in front of everyone and started hitting switches...dancing the front of the truck around...looked up and there was a cop car about 50 yards infront of me beside a wall...i aired it up...and took off, looked over at the cop car............................................... .nobody was in there...me and my friend[behind me] sped through the parking lot and headed up route 1...its ok, only 2 drops of piss came out...thats all
Old 07-02-2004, 04:29 PM
Simple Bolt Ons

C MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by EclipZ
at 12am on a rainy night i went behind ballys on jefferson and started doing donuts. well, i did my last one and as i stopped i was facing a NN cop. i was still laughing when he came up to the car and asked me what the hell i was thinking. i got a RD ticket and he was going to give me trespassing but he didnt.
that cop told us about that right after he gave you the ticket........... haha "cockroach"
Old 07-02-2004, 04:33 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

reallly? i didnt think anyone was out at all since it was raining. this was in the beginning of 2003 and the cop was officer K Sarpy
Old 07-02-2004, 05:01 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

I hydroplaned my first car into a tree after 7 days of driving experience.
Old 07-02-2004, 05:05 PM
Simple Bolt Ons

C MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these parts

must have been another "cockroach" doin doughnuts behind ballys cause he told us like 3 weeks ago
Old 07-02-2004, 05:08 PM
J19
Registered Member

J19 is on a distinguished road

stole my grandfathers f150 a few years back, did donuts on school property and a few laps on the track