Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

what is the legal ride height in va

Old 10-17-2006, 09:26 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oneblackteggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: what is the legal ride height in va

naw man i get pulled over for that all the time the limit is 14 inchec for the bottome of the bumpers main frame
Old 10-17-2006, 09:38 AM
Banned

boots is an unknown quantity at this point

it dosent matter the height...if you can tell the suspension was altered, its illegal. any modification to a car is illegal...welcome to the commonwealth
Old 10-17-2006, 10:25 AM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

Not true. Read the code.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:32 AM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Dave is right. The only downside, depending on the judge you might lose in court either way.
I had a day in court over an altered suspension ticket many years ago. I took a picture of my car showing that the front bumper support was more than 14" from the ground. The judge just looked at me and said, "Sometimes too low is too low." and gave me the fine.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:04 PM
single cam love

alway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these parts

that is so stupid it should be if it can gee on the track to get inspected it should be legal if not then man its illegal
Old 11-14-2006, 09:25 PM
JAY SPEC

00civichatch 00civichatch

Originally Posted by Black Nugget
^^ Dave is right. The only downside, depending on the judge you might lose in court either way.
I had a day in court over an altered suspension ticket many years ago. I took a picture of my car showing that the front bumper support was more than 14" from the ground. The judge just looked at me and said, "Sometimes too low is too low." and gave me the fine.

this is why they dont allow guns in court rooms. ( for the judges sake)