Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

TTE Thanksgiving Charity Event

Old 10-15-2003, 06:15 PM
Eat me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

ehh, can u email me the flyers? slimstajimsta5@hotmail.com thanks
Old 10-15-2003, 07:32 PM
V8CRM8R

GTi-R is on a distinguished road

alrighty....everyone who asked has recieved the flyer. thank you guys so much for your help. to those that received the emailed flyer prior to today, missy has created a new one which kicks ass. so if you would like that one just email me back and you shall receive.

missy has also donated her time in the form of face painting. so big thanks to her for that.

right now the major volunteer work i need is some one who can either find someone or some business who will come out and cook for a little while on the day of the event. nothing major just hamburger and hotdogs with some chips. the business will either supply the food and cook it or do everything themselves and pocket all the money. as long as we have food for everybody is what i am looking for. if somebody wants to bring a grill out and cook. that would be great. once again we will supply the food to be cooked. we just need somebody to cook it. any ideas from anybody please let me know.

thank you everybody for helping out. we really appreciate it.
Old 10-16-2003, 11:06 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

alright that sounds good, i'm doing a 2 hour food drive sorta thing for school next weekend(oct 25th). so that'll give me an idea of how it all works.

if u can send me the new flyer also, that'd be cool and i'll decide which one i want to use. thanks slimstajimsta5@hotmail.com

Last edited by Slimsta Jimsta; 10-16-2003 at 11:11 AM.
Old 10-17-2003, 05:31 PM
V8CRM8R

i did email you the newest of the flyers. and thanks for helping out again.
Old 10-17-2003, 06:13 PM
V8CRM8R

Also, does any local shop want to raffel off any items or discounted/free services at the charity event. we can add this into the 50/50 raffel. this could be some good exposure to already existing establishments or up and coming establishments. please contact me with a pm or on my cell at 472-9585.
Old 10-18-2003, 10:16 AM
<3 My Shrek<3

stockkiagurl is an unknown quantity at this point

hey carl~
i have access to a grill jsut lem,me know if yall need it....its gas thoguh so i dunno if that i sgood or bad..i know most ppl use charcoal.....
Old 10-18-2003, 11:13 AM
V8CRM8R

yeah gas is cool. the only thing is getting that grill up to kroger. i was kinda looking for a local business to come in and do the cooking that way nobody from here would have too.
Old 10-21-2003, 03:30 PM
<3 My Shrek<3

stockkiagurl is an unknown quantity at this point

^ lol....i will see if i can tlak the ex (its his grill) into doin it..he might..i dunno...
Old 10-22-2003, 08:03 AM
Registered Member

tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most

I will most likely be there. Hey send me a flyer carl.
Tooquick2beslo@yahoo.com
Old 10-22-2003, 08:56 AM
Registered Member

JNZTRBO is an unknown quantity at this point

After reading through this thread I'm assuming the food that is donated will be given to the people in seaford, poquoson and the affected areas of the hurricane?? I would be more than happy to go. We get a lot of business at the Sprint Store in NN. I'll see if I can put up some fliers in there.. Can you send me the new one carL? Jennifer114@cox.net

Quick Reply: TTE Thanksgiving Charity Event