Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

TTE Thanksgiving Charity Event

Old 10-08-2003, 06:47 PM
wharlgarbl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

I went last year....It was a good time...haha..MiMi and I brought shit loads of food
Old 10-08-2003, 07:15 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally posted by 4BangerCivic
i want to 'volunteer' there so i can get community service for my school shit.
damnit, i just remembered i need 50 hours of volunteer service this year still..
i wonder if helping my friends clean up their yards counts
Old 10-09-2003, 06:21 AM
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

Ahh Mimi She coming out?

As for the volunteer service, I'm wondering how we can making that valid, I'll look into it, because it would an awesome time to get a couple of hours in

Like I said before, DragVA unfortunately isn't saturated into every import/domestic enthusiatist in the area, so tell youre friends and all, and also, help by getting a flyer set from carl and handing them out

Thanks!

-TTE
Old 10-09-2003, 05:17 PM
<3 My Shrek<3

stockkiagurl is an unknown quantity at this point

missysuelovesyou@yahoo.com .... my mom's neighborhoodis wealthy-ish..i will see if i can hit them up also will make sure peopel at work know aobut it. i may need soemoen to get the stuff form me if for soem reason i cant bring it there due to work or soemthing.....TY
Old 10-09-2003, 06:07 PM
V8CRM8R

GTi-R is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by stockkiagurl
missysuelovesyou@yahoo.com .... my mom's neighborhoodis wealthy-ish..i will see if i can hit them up also will make sure peopel at work know aobut it. i may need soemoen to get the stuff form me if for soem reason i cant bring it there due to work or soemthing.....TY
picking stuff up for you won't be problem. just let us know.
Old 10-09-2003, 06:13 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally posted by Ambient
As for the volunteer service, I'm wondering how we can making that valid, I'll look into it, because it would an awesome time to get a couple of hours in
yea, i'll volunteer and help you all out. i just need to get that sunday off of work which shouldn't be a problem. just PM me for details about what i could/should do. or just post them on this thread so that everyone else can see them. thanks
Old 10-11-2003, 02:35 PM
Coxian!

stroker is a jewel in the roughstroker is a jewel in the roughstroker is a jewel in the roughstroker is a jewel in the rough

You know i'm there.
Old 10-12-2003, 10:14 AM
<3 My Shrek<3

stockkiagurl is an unknown quantity at this point

i know it says place is kroger..will everyoen be in front of kroger or jsut in the lot? if it is in front of kroger and we can interact with customers, then have you thoguht aobut making it more public oriented such as raffling off things and/or doing liek face painting or stuff liek that? kids love haivng their faces painted and could charge liek $2.00 or 2 cans of food or soemthign leik that? just an idea...i have access to lots of "kids" stuff liek bean bag toss and all, if ya'll are interested??
Old 10-12-2003, 11:11 AM
Registered Member

AliMac is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SignfcntOthr
Will be there.
Is this the one where you videotaped the entire dyno and we set up chairs and watched all day?

haha that was pretty fun actually. I'll bring cans or send some with someone who is going!
Old 10-12-2003, 11:22 AM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

I'll be there and I'll see if I can get some others to tag along, and we will def. bring a lot of can goods, and $$$.

BTW: It was nice to meet most of TTE this weekend yall are chill as hell. I was the guy with the jeep that followed yall to xtreme nat.'s.

Quick Reply: TTE Thanksgiving Charity Event