Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

To trade or not to trade....???

Old 08-22-2006, 03:10 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: To trade or not to trade....???

Originally Posted by Black Javelin
If that is the case then yes but I wouldnt take anything from "some kid" without proof.
wtf how do you change your mind that quick? going from banning the kid for asking to telling him to trade just because it has a "built" motor?
Old 08-22-2006, 03:12 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Carter
wtf how do you change your mind that quick? going from banning the kid for asking to telling him to trade just because it has a "built" motor?

Well he didn't state that in the begining. If it was just some stock S2k with a body kit and an intake then I would say it isn't worth it.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:15 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Originally Posted by Carter
body kit = body damage =]
haha, somehow I read kit as damage...I dunno either. But yeah im pretty sure the kid is full of shit about the motor being built.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:43 PM
±RepLegion

92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20

Take it, sell it, and make a couple dollars back.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:52 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 90_VertGT
Take it, sell it, and make a couple dollars back.

Exactly....and even if it is stock with a kit and rims, it's still more "valuable" and more easily sellable than my 240. I know in performance aspect, mine blows this one away, but not many ppl can come up with $13k for a car that blue books for like $4k...
Old 08-22-2006, 04:25 PM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

So let me get this straight... kid was nice enough to tell you it's got body kit, intake, exhaust, and wheels yet failed to mention a fully built motor and axles until later?

I'd question the kid a bit.
Old 08-22-2006, 04:35 PM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and to answer the 'should you trade' question. It's all up to you... what's wrong with your 240? Why are you trying to get rid of it so soon?
Old 08-22-2006, 04:38 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute

I want ac...plain and simple...
Old 08-22-2006, 04:41 PM
round ii

And if this S2000 does have a fully built motor (which I highly doubt), there is a good possibility you will go turbo with it. You do realize that every single turbo system available is mounted rather close to the a/c lines... causing the car to blow hot air?

Just a little fyi.

If you are planning to keep this one stock... or, whats left of it stock. Go for it.

Just remember... S2000 =

Last edited by Black Nugget; 08-22-2006 at 04:45 PM.
Old 08-22-2006, 04:44 PM
loves quervo

uglyDC2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Black Nugget
S2000 =
that about sums it up i hate those fucking cars

Quick Reply: To trade or not to trade....???