Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

To trade or not to trade....???

Old 08-22-2006, 03:01 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute
Default To trade or not to trade....???

Ok, a kid wants to trade me his 2001 S2K with 80k on it. Had some kind of body kit, staggered 17s, intake, exhaust...blah blah....I think it's worth it. What do you guys think? I'm asking $13k for my car...so he's willing to trade for that....
Old 08-22-2006, 03:02 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Re: To trade or not to trade....???

Fuck no you idiot. You should be banned for asking this question.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:06 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

assuming the body damage is easily fixible id do it
Old 08-22-2006, 03:07 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute

kbb is $16k...trade in is $13.5...retail is $18k.....not too bad if you ask me...
Old 08-22-2006, 03:07 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

And he's claiming to have a built motor and ss driveshafts...was building for turbo...
Old 08-22-2006, 03:08 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

trade a 95-96 240 for an 01s2k? hell yes. you'll never make what you put into your car. might as well trade and make some money.
I'm Herpes Free!!

Originally Posted by Spindrift187
assuming the body damage is easily fixible id do it

Body damage?
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

If that is the case then yes but I wouldnt take anything from "some kid" without proof.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:09 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

body kit = body damage =]
Old 08-22-2006, 03:09 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

Well, there is a guy from new york that is flying in Friday to look at my car for $13k and this kid said he would give me a deposit to hold it until he sells his s2k...so it will sell for $13k

Quick Reply: To trade or not to trade....???