Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Subaru WRX/STI Owners Info requested

Old 03-14-2012, 03:12 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: Subaru WRX/STI Owners Info requested

guess it pays to be old with a clean record. My 05 sti was 42 dollars a month through usaa.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:39 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

God damn it... USAA will always give you a good rate.

I have AllState, I do not qualify for USAA I have tried numerous times.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:52 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

yea usaa definitely has the dope rates, and they are awesome to boot. When the wifes tsx got hit and totaled it was smooth sailing to deal with them, real easy to buy it back as well. Ill be with them forever as long as the rates stay good and they give us money back when the company is doing well.

But also Im 30, with a kid, married and have multiple advanced driving/safety courses from my job, arent you in the fire dept as well ? I just casually mentioned that to the guy on the line and he was like, well that will help even more, so that was cool.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:52 AM
DRINK BEER AND FIGHT

BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI

Insurance thread started