Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

SRT-4

Old 03-16-2004, 10:47 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4
Default Re: SRT-4

Phad dont pay these guys any attention. When your Stage II upgrade gets shipped out on April first, and they race you; at the line they will be calling you a neon but after you put bus lenghts on them then all your gonna hear is that SRT is quick. people stories change after the get their asses beat.
Old 03-16-2004, 11:32 AM

Phade is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BlackSRT4
Phad dont pay these guys any attention. When your Stage II upgrade gets shipped out on April first, and they race you; at the line they will be calling you a neon but after you put bus lenghts on them then all your gonna hear is that SRT is quick. people stories change after the get their asses beat.

HAHA, I might be a bit faster than now, but Im sure there are faster cars on here.
Anyways, they are just messing, me and flow are kinda debating or something
Old 03-16-2004, 12:39 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Maybe Neons are just freaks of nature like that, still, do you think that ~100lbs is a big deal? I'd rather gain 100bls and have a killing looking coupe.
Old 03-16-2004, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by flo w fx
Maybe Neons are just freaks of nature like that, still, do you think that ~100lbs is a big deal? I'd rather gain 100bls and have a killing looking coupe.

LOL, neons are freaks Ill give you that. And yeah I would love to have a coupe, and used to prefer them. However the four doors have grown on me, its not too bad, and a bit more convenient.
Old 03-16-2004, 05:30 PM
It's just a Neon :)

RTCUL8R has disabled reputation

Good call PHADE you beat me to it
Old 03-16-2004, 05:32 PM
It's just a Neon :)

RTCUL8R has disabled reputation

I knoo at least as far as the 95-99 neons are concerned, yes the four doors ARE lighter then the two doors. Reason being the four doors had the frame between the doors to help support the roof. The roof on a two door is the same length but had to have two extra beams put in it to make up for the door beam not being there.
Old 03-16-2004, 05:51 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Neon gurus....

Old 03-16-2004, 06:57 PM

Neon gurus....

Every subject has to have its genius.
Old 03-16-2004, 07:23 PM
hostgator.com

How's the stock sound system in the Srt4? Im seriously thinking of getting one.

One of you SRT guys IM me or something @ flowfx

Last edited by flow fx; 03-16-2004 at 07:25 PM.
Old 03-16-2004, 08:18 PM

How's the stock sound system in the Srt4? Im seriously thinking of getting one.

One of you SRT guys IM me or something @ flowfx
Well for sure there are two different systems that go in the car

Stock which I dont think is too bad, better than the sti's that is for sure

And the Kicker Living loud system, its a little more, but has all new speakers, new amp, new sub, and it is fashioned into a corner of the trunk very neatly, and easily removed for any spirited driving.

And I will be down next month with the stage 2 barring it ships within a month of its "supposed" official release date of 4/1, so you can see what mopar upgrades will do for the car.

Quick Reply: SRT-4