Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Shop needs help from you....

Old 11-15-2003, 08:26 AM
^^ALL U NEED 4 POWER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSpeedFactor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shop needs help from you....

ok folks so figured what better way to do research than to come to the source and ask you folks about what you may want......

Some of you know me already but my name is martin and along with phatrax and Silv1a own The Speed Factor.

We are considering the purchase of apipe bender and want to know howmany of you wouldbeinterested in mandrel bent down pipes, exhausts or other custom piping apps.

for the DSM's we want to offer O2 housings, d-pipes.
Same for MR'2 and up, down pipes for WRX, STI's and D-pipes for EVO's

We also make custom front mounts for the DSM now and are working on MR2 kits, WRX, STI and EVO FMIC....

so basically i was wonder who is interested, if you have ideas for what you guys would like.

just let me know guys and gals.......

Martin Ruiz
The Speed Factor
Old 11-15-2003, 03:36 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

out of curiousity, do you guys have an actual shop?

also, hit me up when you get a chance, Ian wants to buy a clutch for his stealth, and you don't have prices on the web page for 3Si parts

as for some custom stuff.. if you could make some mandrel bent 3" cat-backs with a stock looking muffler... that would be badass, i'm sure they would sell well...

also when 2010 comes along and my car becomes a classic, i will need someone to make me a sidepipe..

Last edited by HighPSI TSi Guy; 11-15-2003 at 03:39 PM.
Old 11-15-2003, 03:39 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

double posted for some reason....
Old 11-18-2003, 04:18 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

single turbo conversion piping - headers, a section where they merge to a flange, a new downpipe (to mate with the stock catback), all ic piping.

Thanks.
Old 11-18-2003, 07:52 AM
Knowledge is speed..

evolved is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shop needs help from you....

Originally posted by TheSpeedFactor
ok folks so figured what better way to do research than to come to the source and ask you folks about what you may want......

Some of you know me already but my name is martin and along with phatrax and Silv1a own The Speed Factor.

We are considering the purchase of apipe bender and want to know howmany of you wouldbeinterested in mandrel bent down pipes, exhausts or other custom piping apps.

for the DSM's we want to offer O2 housings, d-pipes.
Same for MR'2 and up, down pipes for WRX, STI's and D-pipes for EVO's

We also make custom front mounts for the DSM now and are working on MR2 kits, WRX, STI and EVO FMIC....

so basically i was wonder who is interested, if you have ideas for what you guys would like.

just let me know guys and gals.......

Martin Ruiz
The Speed Factor
where are you guys located?
how long have you been around?
Old 11-18-2003, 01:43 PM
Registered Member

turbotalon95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Id be interested, I want to redo my exhaust. I think you should start producing a "sleeper" exhaust for dsms. That would be sweet as hell. 3" catback with like a magnaflow bullet muffler tucked up under the car so you cant see it, then run the pipe to the stock exit with the stock looking tip that RRE sells. I think something like that would sell very well. I know Id buy it.

p.s. I didnt read highpsitsiguy's post til after i posted this, Im sure that we arent the only ones that would like the "sleeper" exhaust.

Last edited by turbotalon95; 11-18-2003 at 01:46 PM.
Old 12-03-2003, 10:47 AM
^^ALL U NEED 4 POWER

TheSpeedFactor is an unknown quantity at this point

holy crap. i never get e-mail notification on responses from here like i do on other boards. damn it figured no one cares....

so to answer you questions..... We have been around since August.
We do have a shop in Rockville, Md. We do our sales out of NoVa.

As far as 3S stuff, my manufacturer owns one himself so making parts for it would be noooooooooooooooooooooooo problem. And i own a DSM so that also would be no problem

i dont want to violate any rules on the board so if you guys would like to talk further drop me and e-mail at martin@thespeedfactor.com or call the shop at 703-860-9303.

if we dont answer just leave us a message.

Thanks for the responses and i am sorry for taking so long to respond.
Old 12-03-2003, 02:42 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally posted by TheSpeedFactor
As far as 3S stuff, my manufacturer owns one himself so making parts for it would be noooooooooooooooooooooooo problem.
Hell yeah!

I'll be in touch.