Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

selling your car that caught fire..

Old 09-16-2008, 11:22 PM
I <3 My DSM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Re: selling your car that caught fire..

Originally Posted by aznlyfe
Thanks...and yes I know its alot of info to give out but I have sold alot of stuff on this site and dont want this to ruin my rep on here as alot of people know that I sell legit and working items. And as for the cable I would say its cool but i was watching my Cowboys game last night (yes i am a fan of the cowboys) and the shit just cut off before the second half. But I am trying to sell my ipod touch to get my electric paid by the end of this week. But I do appreciate the input....it just sucks that if you try and help someone out that shit like this is the outcome

ok,
YOUTUBE dot com to watch the games, or im sure you can find it elsewhere.... to hell with the cowboys....sell sperm
Old 09-16-2008, 11:27 PM
Nudes or GTFO

aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe

Got lucky and a friend recorded it....hope your not an eagles fan
Old 09-16-2008, 11:33 PM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aznlyfe
Got lucky and a friend recorded it....hope your not an eagles fan

i dont mind them, but not really..always been a Steelers fan...(than again, i was a diehard broncos fan till they lost Elway and smith....)

thats good that he recorded it...hope ya went through all that trouble just to see them lose !!!!! j/k
Old 09-17-2008, 10:51 AM
RagPhoto.net

99CIVICFTW will become famous soon enough99CIVICFTW will become famous soon enough

first thing that came to mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBb3SDgytn8
Old 09-17-2008, 08:59 PM
Registered Member

joshuaa3 has disabled reputation

made me think of this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWc8jnN_dbQ

expedition with the electric cut off
Old 09-26-2008, 08:58 PM
Registered Member

eddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these parts

first off someone please tell me this situation reminded this guy of the big timers video?and second does anyone else find it funny that the buyer was talking in his emails after the fire about putting a jdm gsr swap in a cb7.now im no cb gu or anything but is this a common practice and wouldnt the h swap be so much easier seeing as how the single cam trannies in the accords bolt right up to the h series motor and right into the cars at that?

P.S (wish honda did the civics like that) freaking bastards.lol
Old 09-27-2008, 11:26 AM
Registered Member

757 BMW 525i is on a distinguished road

For the record I was the second owner of the car. I built it up from stock and the car never had a single problem for the 2 years I had it, from 16 when I bought till 18 when I sold it. I only sold the car in June/July and already all this has happened to it??? Maybe I sold it to the wrong person? Especially for only 2500. sheesh

Atleast my bimmer build will come through better.

Last edited by 757 BMW 525i; 09-27-2008 at 04:35 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:54 AM
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 757 BMW 525i
For the record I was the second owner of the car. I built it up from stock and the car never had a single problem for the 2 years I had it, from 16 when I bought till 18 when I sold it. I only sold the car in June/July and already all this has happened to it??? Maybe I sold it to the wrong person? Especially for only 2500. sheesh

Atleast my bimmer build will come through better.

+1 I lol'd at this
bought the car that it caught fire so I agreed to take the price down to a final $1500 which is a steal because I spent that alone on the rims and suspension setup)
considering the fact that he didn't do any work to the car himself
Old 09-29-2008, 08:18 AM
I <3 KARMA!

resideinVA has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Dmac
+1 I lol'd at this

considering the fact that he didn't do any work to the car himself
hell yeah!!!!
this has made me kinda mad. ive seen soo many times where that guy has claimed that he built the car and has spent all this money on all the parts and shit for the accord. the fuck?!
he sold the wheels to a guy i work with and told him all this bs about him building the car.
We all know Stefan did every bit of work to that car. and made it into a damn good looking one. the dude is a dumbass...thats all there is to it.

and stefan i wish it would have went to a good home man. i know you dumped alot of cash into it since you originally had it
seen the beamer at tcc alot. looks alot cleaner than i remember
Old 09-29-2008, 08:41 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Cliff notes?

Quick Reply: selling your car that caught fire..