Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

The Results are In!!

Old 08-24-2010, 05:46 AM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: The Results are In!!

Good job Ford.... but I'd still buy the M3, it's sexier.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:25 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Good job Ford.... but I'd still buy the M3, it's sexier.
+1
Old 08-24-2010, 08:40 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Fuck working on an OHC motor. I'll stick with pushrods.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:44 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by beeotch
why does the M3 always have to be the benchmark car to beat?
+1, what's the deal? Good for Ford but really if someone wants to buy a BMW they're not really going to change their minds just because some rag says the mustang is better, they're gonna buy the M3 then go FI and blow the mustang away anyway. BMW buyers are usually the type that like the style of the car more than what it can do, unfortunate but true.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:21 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by УДАР ОСЛА
Fuck working on an OHC motor. I'll stick with pushrods.
+1000... I'd take a Camaro over both of them and put a TVS2300 package on it. 560 rwhp what?!?!

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
+1, what's the deal? Good for Ford but really if someone wants to buy a BMW they're not really going to change their minds just because some rag says the mustang is better, they're gonna buy the M3 then go FI and blow the mustang away anyway. BMW buyers are usually the type that like the style of the car more than what it can do, unfortunate but true.
Do you guys really not understand the concept of a benchmark? They're not insinuating that the cars are going after the same demographic by comparing the two. Being the benchmark is a compliment.... just like the 911 is the benchmark for road going sports cars.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:34 AM
dl^_^lb ..l.,

beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Do you guys really not understand the concept of a benchmark? They're not insinuating that the cars are going after the same demographic by comparing the two. Being the benchmark is a compliment.... just like the 911 is the benchmark for road going sports cars.
You just blew my mind.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:09 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

ZR1 what?
Old 08-24-2010, 01:27 PM
Fanboi

Originally Posted by УДАР ОСЛА
ZR1 what?
ZR1 may be considered a new benchmark in years to come, but the quintessential car is the 911. GM owns a few and actually uses them in their own development and testing b/c that's the customer they going after. Conversely Porsche does the same thing with Corvettes... they have their own they keep around for testing and comparison etc.
Old 08-24-2010, 02:19 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

I know if the car decided the win over a hot piece of pussy I know which one she would rather ride in.
Old 08-24-2010, 02:24 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

But yet I'm the asshole lately because I'm getting an M3 since I want a more adult car.

Quick Reply: The Results are In!!