Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Purchasing a new vehicle. Need help on choices.

Old 07-06-2009, 07:20 PM
Ammo Pusher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh
Default Re: Purchasing a new vehicle. Need help on choices.

I think i've decided to pick one up myself. Idrivehonda you have convinced me. Now it's all up to me finding the right color and options.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by F4Fresh
I think i've decided to pick one up myself. Idrivehonda you have convinced me. Now it's all up to me finding the right color and options.
I'm catching up with Black_Man tomorrow, you can come join us if you would like!

I have the Navi on mine, so you can take a look at all the crazy shit (Bluetooth and other stuff) that it includes. We are meeting up around 5ish probably...shoot me a pm if you want to join. He wants to really take a look at the car and it's options, and I can help you as well without a pissy salesman looking over your shoulder.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Registered Member

junction has disabled reputation

Get a coupe, looks proper once it's done right. Had one and enjoyed it.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:38 PM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
I'm catching up with Black_Man tomorrow, you can come join us if you would like!

I have the Navi on mine, so you can take a look at all the crazy shit (Bluetooth and other stuff) that it includes. We are meeting up around 5ish probably...shoot me a pm if you want to join. He wants to really take a look at the car and it's options, and I can help you as well without a pissy salesman looking over your shoulder.
F4FRESH,

Should be an insightful experience, especially if you're looking to purchase one soon. If he's offering to let you check the car out, and granted he's not a salesman, i'd take him up on the offer.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Sup, ladies?

Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar

Levi will rape you.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Ammo Pusher

F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh

Originally Posted by Black_Man
F4FRESH,

Should be an insightful experience, especially if you're looking to purchase one soon. If he's offering to let you check the car out, and granted he's not a salesman, i'd take him up on the offer.
I will be there, I happen to already have test drove one at hall honda(coupe), friend of mine is a salesman and a great friend so if you do decide to get one also get it at hall through him.

Originally Posted by Lester
Levi will rape you.
werd.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

Please get an FA. (4 door)
Old 07-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Žegistered Member

CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK

besides wanting it to be a new car for under $20 grand, what other features are you looking for? when i bought my impreza i bought the sedan, then found out it didnt suit my needs (the back seat doesnt fold down), luckily the dealership allowed me to trade it for a wagon after i had already put over 1000 miles on the sedan in a week!
Old 07-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

09 VW Jetta TDI?

I've been considering one, but honestly, yet to drive it. Can't beat 30-40mpg 6spd, great interior. Bland looks, but it doesn't sound like you're trying to go out impressing anyone.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Ammo Pusher

Originally Posted by Nigerian Hair
Please get an FA. (4 door)
I am and will.

Originally Posted by gen2neon
besides wanting it to be a new car for under $20 grand, what other features are you looking for? when i bought my impreza i bought the sedan, then found out it didnt suit my needs (the back seat doesnt fold down), luckily the dealership allowed me to trade it for a wagon after i had already put over 1000 miles on the sedan in a week!
Considered it, but if i wanted a subaru it'd be the wrx sti, def not in my budget.

Originally Posted by BlackOnBlackGT
09 VW Jetta TDI?

I've been considering one, but honestly, yet to drive it. Can't beat 30-40mpg 6spd, great interior. Bland looks, but it doesn't sound like you're trying to go out impressing anyone.
I'm trying to impress EVERYONE! haha jk, I still was something ill be able to mod down the road and I love the si interior/exterior/everything. Also shit scoots for what it is.

Quick Reply: Purchasing a new vehicle. Need help on choices.