Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Pulled over on a suspendid DL..

Old 02-08-2004, 09:57 AM
Company Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LoWPRoFiLE LoWPRoFiLE LoWPRoFiLE
Default Re: Pulled over on a suspendid DL..

State Troopers are my moral enemies. They are flunkies out of the cop academy who finished at the bottom of the class, thus they are stuck on highway patrol pulling kids over for going 10mph over the speed limit in hopes that one day they'll finally get that job at AT&T they've been searching for.
Old 02-08-2004, 12:04 PM
Nunchuck Skillz

TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound

Originally Posted by LoWPRoFiLE
State Troopers are my moral enemies. They are flunkies out of the cop academy who finished at the bottom of the class, thus they are stuck on highway patrol pulling kids over for going 10mph over the speed limit in hopes that one day they'll finally get that job at AT&T they've been searching for.

actually if I'm not wrong... i think the State Troopers in Virginia are some of the highest regarded Highway Patrol in the country. I think they have some of the longest, most intense training, and also train other agency's.
could be wrong... but i think i read it somewhere.
I'll ask a state trooper friend of mine.
Old 02-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Nunchuck Skillz

TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound

Originally Posted by TomsSound
actually if I'm not wrong... i think the State Troopers in Virginia are some of the highest regarded Highway Patrol in the country. I think they have some of the longest, most intense training, and also train other agency's.
could be wrong... but i think i read it somewhere.
I'll ask a state trooper friend of mine.

Here's a little training info about Virginia State Police.
Hardly lacking in thr training department.
I don't like being pulled over by them either.... but to say they are in any way incompetent or flunkies from the bottom of the class, is pretty unintelligent.

Training Overview:

The Virginia State Police Academy is located at the State Police Headquarters complex at 7700 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Virginia.

The 37-week training involves over 1,325 hours of instruction covering over 119 courses. The first 12 weeks at the academy, followed by four weeks of field training. Students then return to the academy for 17 weeks. Following academy graduation, troopers have an additional four weeks of field training.
Old 02-08-2004, 02:53 PM

PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Who cares if they suspend it again? It obviously hasn't stopped you from driving.

haha i agree
Old 02-08-2004, 02:59 PM
Registered Member

turbotalon95 is an unknown quantity at this point

You cant say that about state troopers, however you can say that all you want about ODU cops. Them bitches are f#$king stupid. They really are the bottom of the police academy.
Old 02-08-2004, 03:31 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I don't think you have any idea about what in the fuck you are talking about.