Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

The Paint Shop

Old 09-08-2003, 03:36 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tarpeyphoto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default .............

karl, damn, had no idea how much stuff was going on with your employees. i think my car is coming back to you tomorrow to get the few spots on my bumper fixed. thanks for getting me in tomorrow. peace.
Old 09-09-2003, 05:32 PM
subie newbie

CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of

i wont be at work on fri til about four in the afternoon, ill be there till about midnight....hit me up if ya want chad.
Old 09-09-2003, 05:36 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally posted by CnmyTeg
i wont be at work on fri til about four in the afternoon, ill be there till about midnight....hit me up if ya want chad.
thats cool the car has to already be in the shop in the morning so i will be up there in the afternoon (430-5ish)
Old 10-01-2003, 08:36 AM
Banned

NOTQUITE is an unknown quantity at this point

YO! I got the pics, I'ma post them tonight but I'ma start a new thread this shit to hard to find...
Old 10-01-2003, 12:38 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

YO! so do I!!! I'm sooo cool look at me !!! We'll see who takes better pics. But I must warn you I took mine in like 2 min.
Old 10-02-2003, 10:17 PM
'06 FF Champ

94SupraTT has disabled reputation

Originally posted by MORE IMPATIENT
yea i saw that prelude the day it was finished, it had widebody kit, sideskirts, front bumper and rear bumper molded to the car, white paint job with blue flames, they just finished it like 2 weeks ago, and the guy came to look at it and there was some shit that he noticed that was wrong, so they left the car outside for a few nights, they came back one morning and dudes car was on cinderblocks, with no wheels, then the cinder blocks crumbled and the car landed on the ground and fucked everything up........
Something like that happened to my friend. He bought a motor from PAS. Well it popped like within a week. He dropped the car off at told them to fix it. They left it in their parking lot and it got gutted and was on blocks. He went to court and the judge said that parking the car in the parking lot is just like parking it out in the street and that PAS was not liable.
Old 10-03-2003, 05:28 AM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally posted by 94SupraTT
Something like that happened to my friend. He bought a motor from PAS. Well it popped like within a week. He dropped the car off at told them to fix it. They left it in their parking lot and it got gutted and was on blocks. He went to court and the judge said that parking the car in the parking lot is just like parking it out in the street and that PAS was not liable.

Thats fucking messed up. If anything happens to my car while its in the shop right now i'll fucking tear them a new asshole.
Old 10-03-2003, 10:04 AM
Go fuck yourself

Originally posted by onebadk1tty
Thats fucking messed up. If anything happens to my car while its in the shop right now i'll fucking tear them a new asshole.
easy there killer.. It's pretty messed man. Did he appeal(sp?) it?
Old 10-03-2003, 11:37 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

oh chad, we didnt get travis car on the dyno, for some reason he wants to tune it with the exhaust on and the downpipe was all wrong so hes getting it made today, hes just lazy and doesnt want to drop the exhaust when he goes to the track, i told him hed make alot more power with the exhaust off, but i guess he wants to have a true street tune and whatever he makes on the dyno he makes on the street cause its full exhaust........