Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

P-town parking...

Old 07-07-2003, 07:22 PM
eng
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Ok ... just to let you know, this doesn't apply only to Portsmouth. Any city in the 757 will do

Sure Ames used to be one of "the" spots, but I doubt it's going to stay that way for long. Anyone who's been out enough times knows that it's IMPOSSIBLE to just meet up somewhere without having extras tag along.

It's more constructive to try and arrange for a place for everyone to meet at.
Old 07-07-2003, 07:37 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Well whatever yall come up with Lenny, im behind 100%. And will help out all I can. Its just sad that you always see a lot of people that have to sit there and do burnouts, and go out of the parking lot hauling ass, and now with the horrible event that occured last sat. night .... and now its a good chance that we cant come out and chill and kick the shit with you and Manny and the rest of the people we chill with out there. So whatever plan yall come up with im down for and behind yall 100%
Old 07-07-2003, 08:04 PM

lancerEVOVII is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by onebadk1tty
this is a good idea...

and this is a lame one

i basically said the samething just not as lengthy as he
Old 07-07-2003, 08:42 PM
OM NOM NOM E30

JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87

Now you really think the owner will agree to this? Someone else gets hurt then he/she is to blame for allowing this on his property.

psh good luck

lawsuits own these days.
Old 07-07-2003, 08:46 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally posted by lancerEVOVII
i basically said the samething just not as lengthy as he
no. you said find a new spot...he said make rules and make it the old spot safe for others...

really..finding a new spot and PMing people about it aren't goin to stop the *ahem* "ricers" from following...its impossible to stop anyone.
Old 07-07-2003, 09:57 PM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

let me know if you know if you need me to flex any muscle.

haha, im funny.
Old 07-07-2003, 10:18 PM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

i thought that was my job sung, har har.

why not buckroe beach? its well lit, it's public, the speed limits are 35-25, there are hampton police out there constantly. its a nice area, and if we are mature enough, i am damn sure the police will not have any reason to get on our asses about it. tomorrow, i'm going to make a couple calls and see what i can do. i would like to contribute as much as i can. williamsburg people, refer to my thread in 757.
Old 07-07-2003, 10:18 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by rhman15
Up here in Fredericksburg they have something similar to what you all want to have. This place has rules and the cops are called if they are broken. The cops of course like to stop by frequently to check up on things. I have talked to some police and they like it because they know where to find the car crowd instead of chasing us around like they would be. So it actually helps the police out in a way. But there has to be some sort of organization. There must be people who enforce the rules and to call the cops when they get broken. First, there must be a parking lot to hold such a thing. We have it at the commuter lot. From 9-12 the parking lot is for this event I guess it would be called. Some of you may know about it, so sorry if you do.
this is true.. it works very well for us... btw rhman15, what you drive?
Old 07-08-2003, 05:42 AM
TatooedBoys*FastToyz

LuDeGiRLie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Not Stock
Having an officer in the parking lot would be an acceptance of trespassing on private property. Would need to ask owner of the lot for permission to assemble after hours. Letting the owner know that an officer would be present would help, as would a group (or club) with official membership rather than just another teen hangout.
I was watchin the news last night and they were showing the whole P-town incident and the news guy said that there's a new person that owns the parking lot now but he said he was still going to allow people to hang out there....
Old 07-08-2003, 07:01 AM

Crucial_CRiX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default im down for what ever happens

what ever we decide to do we need to go down and do it as a group. We need to show that all of us are angry about what happened and not just a few of us. if anyone decides to go down and talk to the police or anyone else, pm me so i can come 2.

Quick Reply: P-town parking...