Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

OBAMA SAYS...

Old 03-03-2010, 09:42 PM
ermahgerd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada
Default Re: OBAMA SAYS...

Originally Posted by Drake69
You know? People conveniently keep forgetting about the Ford Pinto debacle. And THAT'S what started the whole cheaper-to-pay-lawsuits-than-recalls debate.
yessir
Old 03-03-2010, 10:51 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by g230sport
tell me nobody saw this shit when they introduced the drive by wire shit. ive been around cars my whole life, when i saw an article in popular mechanics a longgg time ago about this shit, i knew there would be problems.

its stupid, and everything is overdone and over complicated on pretty much every 2006 and up imo

what was wrong with a vacuum booster(talking about gms hydroboost), the electronic throttle, electronic power steering(no steering shaft, just a motor on the rack), all of which are epic failures.
hydroboost actually has uses for hot rod stuff. put a giant cam in something where you have no vacuum and tell me how awesome your brakes work. I have to use an electric vacuum pump to hold my car still on the stall due to my motor only pulling 7" of vacuum. Hydroboost is a convenient alternative to vacuum pumps depending on your application. I agree though drive by wire and electric steering are recipes for epic failure.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:04 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...44283571965064