Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.
View Poll Results: which to buy
used wheels and turbo or supercharger kit
39.22%
new turbo or supercharger kit
45.10%
OEM hardtop
15.69%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Next big purchase

Old 11-22-2009, 08:16 PM
AkaRusty Shackleford

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dale Gribble has disabled reputation
Default Re: Next big purchase

Originally Posted by Corbzin
Cant afford it

and ive always wondered how the trunk works with the spoon hardtop?
Anyone have pics?

or does anyone have one?
I dont .

I was just thinking If the biggest nicest thing you could throw on there. that and a fresh pair of ccw's would be mag material.

Where you at bass pro last night or is there another s2000 with black wheels in Va
Old 11-22-2009, 08:33 PM
DITB-AHHH

Corbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Dale Gribble
I dont .

I was just thinking If the biggest nicest thing you could throw on there. that and a fresh pair of ccw's would be mag material.

Where you at bass pro last night or is there another s2000 with black wheels in Va

That was me

hah what were you in?
Old 11-22-2009, 08:41 PM
AkaRusty Shackleford

Dale Gribble has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Corbzin
That was me

hah what were you in?
I was in a black mr2. I came in right when the same dumass with the same damn gray charger that got us kicked out of freedom did some small ass burnout. (then after that stating that his car is capable of 2000hp and will be near that by the end of dec..) We laughed and walked away. Cant go anywhere without people being tards.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:29 PM
DITB-AHHH

Corbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these parts

Dont think i remember seeing you car, but i remember his car.